20th August 2012, 11:55 AM
lavanya narayanamurthy

How can I enter in NASA or ISRO? I am a 2nd year B.Tech in ECE branch

how can i enter in to NASA or ISRO? i'm in 2nd b.tech of ece branch.
can i write exams when i'm stuying b.tech 3rd year?
plz give me clear information..........

Related Questions:
  1. Can I join NASA after 2nd year? I am in B.Tech 2nd year
  2. Can I get a job after passing ISRO? What are the qualifications needed?
  3. How can I join ISRO being a candidate of pursuing B.Tech in ECE?
  4. Can I get admission in ISRO after completing B.Tech(Marine Engineering) 1st year? Whether B.Tech(Marine Engineering) have any value in ISRO?
  5. Can I change my branch in B.Tech 2nd year after pursuing diploma in ECE branch
  6. How to get into ISRO? Which are the exams conducted by ISRO? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How should I get into ISRO pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in ECE and having good academic result in 10th and 12th class? When will be the Exam conducted for this? Whey ISRO will take B.Tech students?
  8. How to become an Aerospace Engineer in NASA or ISRO?
  9. How to do internship in HCL Noida? I am a student of B.Tech 2nd year from ECE branch
  10. Syllabus for ISRO Recruitment exam for scientists/engineers in ECE branch?
  11. Syllabus for ISRO Recruitment exam for scientists/engineers in ECE branch?
  12. How to get a better job after B.Tech? I am in 2nd year ECE
  13. How to get a job in ISRO after doing B.Tech in ECE?
  14. How to do internship in ISRO when I am doing B.Tech 2nd year in ECE? -- [New]
  15. How to seek admission in M.Tech in ECE after doing B.Tech in ECE 2nd semester
  16. How can I get into NASA while studying in B.Tech 2nd year(Electronics and Communication Engineering)?
  17. Is this possible to enter into Aviation after completion of B.Tech in ECE? Procedure to join this course?
  18. How to enter in ISRO after passing B.Tech 2nd year? What are the exams?
11th December 2012, 09:11 PM
exams1
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I enter in NASA or ISRO? I am a 2nd year B.Tech in ECE branch

The Indian Space Research Organisation is the primary space agency of the Indian government. ISRO is among the six largest space research organizations in the world. Its primary objective is to advance space technology and use its applications for national benefit.

You need to be from the Science and Mathematics background if you wish to join the ISRO. So Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics should be amongst the subjects studied.

ISRO conducts entrance exam for admitting Engineers to the vacancies as scientist. The academic requirement for the exam are

1.Bachelor degree in the field of engineering in branches
Mechanical
Computer science
Electronics engineering

2. You need to have secured a aggregate of 65%

3.Your age limit for appearing the exam is maximum of 35 with age relaxation as per the government norms.

You can apply for the exam online on the website http://www.isro.gov.in

Thanks..
17th September 2014, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I enter in NASA or ISRO? I am a 2nd year B.Tech in ECE branch

Sir,i am a BE 2nd year(electronics and communication engg) i am so much intrested in space research.i need a clear information about the enterance exam.Is there any exam from this year?
1st April 2015, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am completed my btech but I want a job in NASA if it's possible or not?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?