27th August 2012, 07:34 PM
DHANKESRA

How to get admission in Mumbai University for B.Com 1st year? What is the fee structure?

Mumbai university admission b.com 1 year fees...please provide to me the details

Related Questions:
  1. What is the fee structure of MBA course? Is it better to do MBA from Mumbai University(Open Learning)?
  2. What is the procedure for admission in FYB.Com? What is the fee structure for admission?
  3. How to take admission in Mumbai University? How much is the fee structure?
  4. List of D.Ed colleges in Mumbai? What is the fee structure?
  5. Prospect of admission in Media & Communication without entrance exam for B.Com passed candidate? Procedure and fee structure of the colleges? Can I get education loan? -- [New]
  6. How to take admission for M.Com in Mumbai University? What is the fee structure?
  7. What is the fee structure for B.Com 1st year in the colleges of Chandigarh
  8. Procedure to take admission for M.Com in Mumbai University? What is the fee structure and documents needed and their fee structure?
  9. How much to pay for MSc Mathematics correspondence for 2 years?
  10. What is the fee structure for B.Com 1st year under Panjab University? What is the date of admission?
  11. Can I complete B.Com through distance course along with law? What is the procedure for sybcom admission and its fee structure?
  12. How may i join M.Com course through distance learning from Mumbai University? What's the fee structure and last date of admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Possible to do event management along with graduation in B.Com? Which are the top colleges in Mumbai for the same? How to get admission there? What is the fee structure?
  14. Which are the colleges offering correspondence course in Mumbai? What is the procedure and fee structure?
  15. Syllabus for the entrance exam of Delhi School of Economics? Books to be referred for the exam?
  16. Marks required to get admission in B.Com final year in any college of Mumbai or Pune?
  17. How should I do B.Ed in Mumbai University? What is the fee structure?
  18. How to complete TYB.Com after completing FYB.Com and SYB.Com from Mumbai University
16th April 2013, 12:06 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in Mumbai University for B.Com 1st year? What is the fee structure?

what is the process for getting admission in k. s. somaiya college vidyavihar?
11th December 2013, 10:42 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in Mumbai University for B.Com 1st year? What is the fee structure?

what is the fee structure and admision eligiblity in mumbai university or pune university
16th June 2017, 10:50 AM
Unregistered

I have got registered for online application in Mumbai University. After registration, I have applied for BCom cources in various colleges but there is no option for Mumbai University. Please tell me how to apply for Mumbai University Main Campus?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?