1st March 2011, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

Can i apply for Aerospace engineering with science background and no maths in 12th standard?

i am from science background but i have no math in 12 class may i apply for aerospace engineers?

1st March 2011, 06:57 PM
Pathfinder
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can i apply for Aerospace engineering with science background and no maths in 12th standard?

Sorry but you cant apply for Aerospace Engineering without Maths. Basically you CANT apply for any engineering related course without having Maths in you 12th.

Its is made mandatory because engineering is all about Mathematics. So cant stay away from it.
1st March 2011, 07:43 PM
sachin2places

Default Re: Can i apply for Aerospace engineering with science background and no maths in 12th standard?

for any engineering course you should be having a maths background in 12th.Especially in aeronautical engineering,mathematics is very tough which is sometimes difficult to handle.But don't get disappointed.there would be many opportunities for you in other fields.Sit comfortably and think about your area of interest.Many times people think that they want to join aeronautical course whereas they don't realise that they are actually interested in sitting in a plane and not engineering it.All the best
1st March 2011, 08:07 PM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

Smile Re: Can i apply for Aerospace engineering with science background and no maths in 12th standard?

No , you are not eligible even for any field of engineering without maths.
So better would be to join Bsc or B(hons) and after then there are many career options available.
Management , Civil service , Social service (A new emerging field)
1st March 2011, 08:42 PM
mishra245

No you are not apply for any engineering exam without maths in intermediate.
maths is compulsory subject for engineering exam.
and aerospace is engineering exam.
1st March 2011, 08:54 PM
jatti suresh hanamappa

no, yor not eligible to apply for aerospace engineer without maths background, but in 12th standard science stream maths is mandatory...
1st March 2011, 09:37 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

no u canot apply for aero space engg without math in 12 th
1st March 2011, 09:45 PM
D.Veer

For any engineearing entrence exam mathematics is necessary in 12th. And you r beyond this criteria hence you r not eligible for this.
1st March 2011, 10:10 PM
mayank shekhar singh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am from science background but i have no math in 12 class may i apply for aerospace engineers?
Sorry you can't apply for aerospace engineers , if you opt Maths in class 12th than you can apply for it .Because engineering means maths.
2nd March 2011, 02:12 PM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Can i apply for Aerospace engineering with science background and no maths in 12th standard?

sorry you cannot apply for aerospace engineering ..even you cannot apply for any engineering branch without having maths subject in your 12th class....

But dont worry there are many field and you can try with that option and the career always depends on the subjects you are having at your 12th class level..
2nd March 2011, 02:26 PM
rks@estate
Senior Member+

Hello,

" NO " you cannot apply for Aerospace engineering course with science background and no maths in 12th standard.

For any engineering course (B.E. or B.Tech.), Physics, Chemistry and Maths subjects are compulsory in 12th standard.

Good Luck
2nd March 2011, 08:27 PM
yogs.singh

For aerospace engineering you need to have maths

in 12th

as you don't have maths in your 12th so can not apply for

aerospace engineering

as you are from biology try in medical field
3rd March 2011, 03:15 AM
arvind_singh
Banned

you can not do any engineering without mathematics in your class 12th .mathematics is a

compulsory subject for engineering .so it mean that you are not eligible for doing aerospace

engineering .so it better if you go for bio field like bio tech ,B.pharma.
3rd March 2011, 09:36 AM
baba04051988

hello friends

sorry you can't apply for aerospace engineering because you need to have maths in your 12th. engineering is all about maths.
you can go for ias exam or mba.

best of luck
3rd March 2011, 12:02 PM
bilha

Wink Re: Can i apply for Aerospace engineering with science background and no maths in 12th standard?

you can apply but it will be definitely difficult for you to follow maths. engineering is impossible without maths.
3rd March 2011, 02:31 PM
mini rani
Senior Member++

I am sorry to inform you but you are not eligible for doing aerospace engineering. Since you did not had maths in 10+2 standard so despite having science background you can not apply for this course.

The eligibility criteria for getting admission in B.Tech. (Aerospace Engineering) course in most of the institutes is as follows:

Candidate should have passed Higher & Senior Secondary level (10th & 12th).

Candidate should have secured 60% in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics at Senior Secondary level.
1st July 2011, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

can i do any engineering without maths in 2.i have passed in 10th maths with 80%.do i have any other choice
4th November 2011, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

can i apply for aeronautical engineering with science background and no chemistry in 12 standard?
6th November 2011, 01:51 PM
ch.manoj
Senior Member+

I am sorry to inform you but you are not eligible for doing aerospace engineering. Since you did not had maths in 10+2 standard so despite having science background you can not apply for this course.

The eligibility criteria for getting admission in B.Tech. (Aerospace Engineering) course in most of the institutes is as follows:

Candidate should have passed Higher & Senior Secondary level (10th & 12th).

Candidate should have secured 60% in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics at Senior Secondary level.
3rd June 2013, 12:06 AM
Unregistered

which languages is best for aeronautical engineering? tamil, hindhi, sanskrit, french in 1 group?
8th June 2018, 11:45 PM
Unregistered

Can i apply for aerospace engineering with science background and I have. 53% marks in physics, 55% marks in maths, and 52% marks in chemistry in 12th standard west Bengal board?
14th August 2021, 02:22 AM
Unregistered

Can I do Aerospace engineering with no 10 2 physics but a B in 10 2 MTC?!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?