13th March 2011, 10:33 AM
swati001

Procedure to become an Income tax officer for 3rd year B.Com student?

abt income tax officer
i m pursuing my b.com 3rd yr i want to know the procedure n details of enterance exams, when i m going to be eligle for exam n the details of becoming an auditor also.
d.o.b 24-11-87
regards
swati

21st March 2011, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to become an Income tax officer for 3rd year B.Com student?

i am undrgragute but i am trying to income tax job. we want to any type of halp
23rd March 2011, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to become an Income tax officer for 3rd year B.Com student?

what study material
30th March 2011, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

what is the procedure to apply for the post of income tax officer
31st March 2011, 01:36 PM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

To become an income tax officer , you need to clear civil service exam conducted by UPSC and then choose IRS cadre.
17th April 2011, 08:03 AM
Unregistered

what are the subjects for upsc exam and how many years it will take?
23rd April 2011, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

how to become income tax officers
after b.com
26th April 2011, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

how to studying income tax officer corce after bcom? i want to knowledge about us.
29th April 2011, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

What are all the subjects for upsc exams?
29th April 2011, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

I am in B.com 2nd year what is the procedure to prepare for becoming an income tax officer.
29th April 2011, 11:53 PM
Unregistered

what is complete Procedure to become an Income tax officer for 3rd year B.Com student with syllabus ,eligibility criteria etc
3rd May 2011, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

whater is the income tax?
9th May 2011, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
Namskar How many ITO are selected every year
SAMEER
12th May 2011, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

iam doing my 3rd year b.com wat are the procrdure to become an incometax officer
12th May 2011, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

what are the passing marks to clear entrance exam of income tax officer???
12th May 2011, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

how can i become income tax officer after completing b com
13th May 2011, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

I am studying in 2nd yr b.com i am vry keen 2 appear incom tax officer exam. So, i would lik 2 knw about a selection procedure dat hw mch i hav 2 score in every part of exam 2 get through in every exam.
2nd June 2011, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

i complete b.com and ca ipcc exam.
so tell me the procedure of becoming the income tax officer.
send me email on [email protected].
thanks
9th June 2011, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

i am a student of b.com 3rd year i want to know the procedure of becoming a income tax officer.
please provide me the details on [email protected]
thank you
20th June 2011, 08:54 AM
Unregistered

DETAILS REGARING INCOME TAX OFFICER...WHEN ARE EXAMS HELD, STUDY MAT., REGISTRATION FEE, FORM DATE, WHERE ARE EXAMS HELD
27th July 2011, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

Hii.. I am anupama..What should i do for becoming an income tax officer..i m in b.com final year..?
28th July 2011, 11:12 PM
arvind_singh
Banned

Income tax officer :
To become an income tax officer you need to appear for SSC exam .But since you are in 3 rd year which means that you can not take the exam.

Eligibility for SSC::
You must have completed your graduation .
You must be between 18 to 27 years of age .There is some relaxation in upper age for SC/ST and OBC students.

Pattern ::SSC CGLE Tier-I Exam

Part-A : General Intelligence Reasoning (50 Questions)
Part-B : General Awareness (50 Questions)
Part-C : Numerical Aptitude (50 Questions)
Part-D: English Comprehension (50 Questions)

Pay Scale:: Rs.9300-34800 + Grade Pay of Rs.4600/-

To apply online ::http://www.ssconline.nic.in

For more information::http://ssc.nic.in
31st July 2011, 12:03 PM
anil_kumar89

Income tax officer :

To become an income tax officer you need to appear for SSC exam .Only final
year students are eligibile

Eligibility for SSC::

You must have completed your graduation .
You must be between 18 to 27 years of age .There is some relaxation in upper
age for SC/ST and OBC students.

For more information::http://ssc.nic.in
10th August 2011, 09:36 AM
Unregistered

Hi.. I am jay tikoriya..What should i do for becoming an income tax officer..

i have completed b.com
plz help me.
E-mail id :[email protected]
20th September 2011, 12:49 AM
Unregistered

Hi, i m naresh prajapati. I m t.y become on this time so pls. Send detail to how become a income tax officer and fees structer pls reply
20th September 2011, 12:51 AM
Unregistered

Hi, i m naresh prajapati. I m t.y become on this time so pls. Send detail to how become a income tax officer and fees structer pls reply my id: [email protected]
20th September 2011, 04:20 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by swati001 View Post
abt income tax officer
i m pursuing my b.com 3rd yr i want to know the procedure n details of enterance exams, when i m going to be eligle for exam n the details of becoming an auditor also.
d.o.b 24-11-87
regards
swati
Dear friend,

To become a INCOME TAX OFFICER officer, then you have to appear the exams conducted by UPSC. This exams is held generally once a year for the post of Sub-Inspectors of Police in Central Bureau of Investigation and the application forms and other particulars are published in the Employment News in the month of October.

Those candidate have completed graduation degree from recognized university are eligible for INCOME TAX OFFICER exam.

To become Income Tax officer you have to pass the Civil Services Exam conducted by the Union Public.

Also your age should be in between 18 years to 27 years.

The upper age limit will be relaxed by 3 years for OBC candidates and 5 years for SC/ST candidates.

So if you want to apply for income tax officer exam then you can visit to UPSC own website.

Thanks
15th December 2011, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

can engineering student can apply for it???
2nd January 2012, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

sir what is passing marks of ssc exam
11th January 2012, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

i am shiv shankarsar in jabalpur. i am complete the bcom f.y then I want the income tax officer also eligible to upsc. I which subject will selected to income tax officer post
11th January 2012, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

I am completed bcom f.y and i wanted to income tax officer which subject will be chosing for upsc exam please give me a details of the exam application form and registration and passing marks of upscplease delevered to email. [email protected]
3rd February 2012, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

sir , i want the full procedure of income tax officer exam and i m the student of t.y b.com . can i apply for that . my t.y exams were going to complete till march 2012 and i want to give this years income tax exam . so its a kindly request to rply me as soon as possible nd email it to [email protected]
9th March 2012, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

can a chartered accountant become income tax officer other then the ssc exam?
7th April 2012, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

procedure for upsc exam ?
21st April 2012, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

Does the income tax officer exam held in objective type or written type ?
24th April 2012, 10:55 PM
tyler_durdun

Hi..

Yeah definitely you can give exam of income tax officer which is conducted by upsc at national level..

The eligibility criteria of this exam are given below::

1)graduation in any discipline from any recognized university..

2)age limit 18 to 27 years..

3)you can walk 1600 m in 15 min.

4)you can cycle 8km in 20min

5)height 157.5 minimum.

Best of luck..
22nd May 2012, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

hiii sir ! i am nisha ..m in bcom 3rd year....want to persue 4 income tax officer... so pls guide me 4 the required procedure.. m 4m amritsar.. punjab...
30th August 2013, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

i have done commerce without maths so can i become income tax officer and wat is the cellery
31st August 2013, 01:07 PM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have done commerce without maths so can i become income tax officer and wat is the cellery

To become a Income Tax officer you have to appear in the SSC conducted Combined Graduate Level exams

This Exam is conducted by SSC each year.

Educational qualifications:
Bachelors Degree Pass in any stream
No Minimum Percentage is required in Graduation

AGE-
Minimum 18 years
Maximum 27 years
OBC gets 3 years and SC/ST gets 5 years age relaxations

Next Tier 1 Exam of the SSC Combined Graduate level will be held in May 2014 Notification and advertisement will come out in Jan 2014

Questions will be asked from the Below Sections in this Exams:
>> English Comprehension
>> General Awareness
>> Quantitative Aptitude
>> General Intelligence and Reasoning
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?