12th July 2012, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

How to become an Income Tax Officer? I am a student of B.Com 3rd year

Hello sir, i am student of b.com-3rd year. I want to become an income tax officer. I don't know about information so plz give me about information.

21st July 2012, 04:47 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become an Income Tax Officer? I am a student of B.Com 3rd year

In order to get in to the post of Income tax officer, graduation is the main qualification which is essential. You can apply for the same while studying 3rd year B.Com. But, in such cases, you should be able to submit educational documents at the time of detailed selection process. SSC exam is the main test which you should attend as part of selection. You have to prepare for subjects namely GK, English skills, General intelligence etc. If you pass this exam, you need to appear for P.I too.
15th September 2012, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become an Income Tax Officer? I am a student of B.Com 3rd year

im studing Bcom (comp) after graduation wat to do to become income tax officer ,plz say me the full detail?
4th October 2013, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

can i appear for this exam while completing my final year engineering?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?