13th March 2011, 10:42 AM
swati001

Procedure to become an Income tax officer and Auditor for 3rd year B.Com student? Exams for the same?

i m pursuing my b.com 3 yr from nagpur university i want ot know abt the procedure of becoming an income tax officer and of auditor also. which enteracance ewaxms i have to give and the last of filling up the forms of that exams.
d.o.b 24-11-87
regards
swati

20th March 2011, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to become an Income tax officer and Auditor for 3rd year B.Com student? Exams for the same?

i am 36 yrs ols. have complted 3 yrs articleship of ca and clered 1st group of inter ca
16th April 2011, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to become an Income tax officer and Auditor for 3rd year B.Com student? Exams for the same?

dr sir i saurav jain 4rm kolkata...i am in 2nd yr of b.com nw & want 2 do income tax officer course so what will i have to do.....plz help me sir.
22nd April 2011, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

dr sir i am Amit ...i am in 2nd yr of b.com nw & want 2 do sales tax officer course so what will i have to do.....plz help me sir.
17th May 2011, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

dr sir i am ankita ...i hav givn my 2nd yr exam f b.com n i hav passed cwa intrmediate 1st stage n i wnt to do income tax officer course wat will i hav 2 do...plz sir m in need..:-!
25th May 2011, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

Respect all
i m Ajay i have given my 2nd year exam of B.com. And i want to a income tax officer. what will i do please tell me.
23rd July 2011, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

hi this is ravit , i m in b.com 3rd year student wanna become an income tax officer.what will i do please tell me .
11th August 2011, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

sir, i am doing b.com final year . i want to become an income tax officer.please help me
4th September 2011, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

Iam arif student of b.com 2nd year what was the produce to become income tax officer after b.com what is the extra courses i have to do to write the exam please send me all details so that can prepare my self this is my number 7416516180
5th September 2011, 12:53 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by swati001 View Post
i m pursuing my b.com 3 yr from nagpur university i want ot know abt the procedure of becoming an income tax officer and of auditor also. which enteracance ewaxms i have to give and the last of filling up the forms of that exams.
d.o.b 24-11-87
regards
swati
dear friend,

Those candidate have completed graduation degree from recognized university are eligible for INCOME TAX OFFICER exam.
To become Income Tax officer you have to pass the Civil Services Exam conducted by the Union Public.

Also your age should be in between 18 years to 27 years.

The upper age limit will be relaxed by 3 years for OBC candidates and 5 years for SC/ST candidates.

So if you want to apply for Custom officer and income tax officer exam then you can visit to UPSC own website.

thanks
15th September 2012, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

m pursuing my b.com 3 yr from nagpur university i want ot know abt the procedure of becoming an income tax officer and of auditor also. which enteracance ewaxms i have to give and the last of filling up the forms of that exams.
d.o.b 14.10.1993
regards
payal mymail id [email protected]
15th September 2012, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

dr sir i am payal...i am in 2nd yr of b.commaharaja gangasingunviersity bikaner nw & want 2 do sales tax officer course so what will i have to do.....plz help me my mail id [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?