20th July 2017, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is foreign PG Medical degree recognized by MCI in India?

Related Questions:
  1. From where to get application form for MP DMAT for MBBS?
  2. Is BSM university is recognized by MCI ? How may I do practice for the same? What's the future prospective
  3. Recognition of foreign degrees in India?
  4. List of all recognized medical colleges by MCI in India? What is the fee structure and procedure for admission in both private and government?
  5. List of private medical colleges of India which are MCI recognized?
  6. After B.Pharmacy can we do MBBS?
  7. Which Post Graduate Degree in Medicine is available in India without giving MCI Exam? Which colleges are good to pursue PG in Medicine in Russia or Ucrain?
  8. Private hospitals under MCI control that offer internship position along with stipend?
  9. How to practice in India after doing MBBS from India with MCI registration and PG from Nepal Katmandu University?
  10. How can I join MBBS degree course after completing BPT degree
  11. Which colleges in India have their course recognized by MCI?
  12. Can I direct go for final year DNB exam?
  13. Is MD course in Immuno Gaematology and Blood Transfusion at SV institute of Medical Sciences recognized by MCI?
  14. List of MCI recognized medical colleges available in Uttar Pradesh?
  15. Is Sivaganga Medical College MCI approved? When will the MBBS course commence? Is the increase in MBBS seats proposed by government of TN approved by MCI or is it still pending? Which are the new medical colleges approved by MCI?
  16. Does MCI consider MSc Medical Microbiology as a Post Graduate degree? Duration of the course?
  17. Any update regarding Common entrance test for medical courses by MCI? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Which are the MCI approved medical colleges outside India and how can I apply?

23rd July 2017, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

Is there anyone, who have done MBBS from foreign, cleared Screening Test and then done PG from foreign and got PG registration with MCI?

Reply with full contact details for the benefits of lot of people.

26th July 2017, 12:24 AM
Unregistered

I did my MBBS in Philippines and I am doing my MD in USA do I have to write MCI screening test for practicing in India??

31st August 2017, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

My name is Surya. After finishing my MBBS and MD degree in China Can I work as a doctor in India with out clearing MCI which is held in India???

10th October 2017, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

My daughter has done her MBBS and MD(non clinical) from lndia. She is working in a medical college. Planning to do MD (clinical) in Germany. Want to know
1. Whether German pg degree approved by German medical council is recognised by MCI.
2. Whether German medical pg degree is approved by English speaking countries.(UK,USA,AUSTRALIA.CANADA&Newzeland)
Please reply.

6th November 2017, 02:26 AM
Unregistered

Hi I finished my MBBS and DCH in India and have done my post graduate membership courses in Paediatrics -MWACP and MGCP- for two years inWest Africa.I am now doing my fellowship in Paediatrics in West african college of physicians (FWACP) which is recognised in UK.
I want to know if my postgraduate membership in Paediatrics (MWACP and MGCP-Paed) will be recognised in India?I f not what is the procedure at MCI?

Thanks

Sudha

29th November 2017, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

I have postgraduate degree in Medicine from Rajasthan University, I did my one year fellowship training in Diabetes & Endocrinology from Univ. of Sydney. Am I allowed to practice as Endocrinologist in India

5th March 2018, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

Trained in cardiology in recognised cardiology post at kEM hospital 3 years and received asso fellowship in American college of cardiology and fellow of American college of Angiology and Intervention then after in pure cardiac practice one can refuse to enrol the person for registration under subset of cardiology pl anybody let me know thanks

5th March 2018, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

Dr S P Chadha completed training in cardiology at KEM And Seth GS medical college for 3 2019 years recognised invasive and non invasive work and afterward I received Associations fellowship in American college of cardiology and fellowship in American coronary angiography and Intervention and actively involved in invasive and noninvasive cardiology for past 35 yeas with attachment to prestigious cardiac units I presume I am entitled to register under Cardiology section thanks

11th March 2018, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

The PG Degrees will be recognized only if they are for enrollment of medical practitioners in the countries from where they are obtained. I did my MBBS in India and PG from China. I am eligible to work as a Medical practitioner in China. So by the above statement my PG degree will be recognized? Please clarify..

13th April 2018, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

I am studying mbbs in China in Jiangsu university. Now I want to know can i go for Post Graduate for Australia or US or UK without finishing House Surgeon Can I complete house surgeon along with pg

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?