20th July 2017, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is foreign PG Medical degree recognized by MCI in India?

Related Questions:
  1. From where to get application form for MP DMAT for MBBS?
  2. Is BSM university is recognized by MCI ? How may I do practice for the same? What's the future prospective
  3. Recognition of foreign degrees in India?
  4. List of all recognized medical colleges by MCI in India? What is the fee structure and procedure for admission in both private and government?
  5. List of private medical colleges of India which are MCI recognized?
  6. After B.Pharmacy can we do MBBS?
  7. Which Post Graduate Degree in Medicine is available in India without giving MCI Exam? Which colleges are good to pursue PG in Medicine in Russia or Ucrain?
  8. Private hospitals under MCI control that offer internship position along with stipend?
  9. How to practice in India after doing MBBS from India with MCI registration and PG from Nepal Katmandu University?
  10. How can I join MBBS degree course after completing BPT degree
  11. Which colleges in India have their course recognized by MCI?
  12. Can I direct go for final year DNB exam?
  13. Is MD course in Immuno Gaematology and Blood Transfusion at SV institute of Medical Sciences recognized by MCI?
  14. List of MCI recognized medical colleges available in Uttar Pradesh?
  15. Is Sivaganga Medical College MCI approved? When will the MBBS course commence? Is the increase in MBBS seats proposed by government of TN approved by MCI or is it still pending? Which are the new medical colleges approved by MCI?
  16. Does MCI consider MSc Medical Microbiology as a Post Graduate degree? Duration of the course?
  17. Any update regarding Common entrance test for medical courses by MCI? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Which are the MCI approved medical colleges outside India and how can I apply?
23rd July 2017, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

Is there anyone, who have done MBBS from foreign, cleared Screening Test and then done PG from foreign and got PG registration with MCI?

Reply with full contact details for the benefits of lot of people.
26th July 2017, 12:24 AM
Unregistered

I did my MBBS in Philippines and I am doing my MD in USA do I have to write MCI screening test for practicing in India??
31st August 2017, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

My name is Surya. After finishing my MBBS and MD degree in China Can I work as a doctor in India with out clearing MCI which is held in India???
10th October 2017, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

My daughter has done her MBBS and MD(non clinical) from lndia. She is working in a medical college. Planning to do MD (clinical) in Germany. Want to know
1. Whether German pg degree approved by German medical council is recognised by MCI.
2. Whether German medical pg degree is approved by English speaking countries.(UK,USA,AUSTRALIA.CANADA&Newzeland)
Please reply.
6th November 2017, 02:26 AM
Unregistered

Hi I finished my MBBS and DCH in India and have done my post graduate membership courses in Paediatrics -MWACP and MGCP- for two years inWest Africa.I am now doing my fellowship in Paediatrics in West african college of physicians (FWACP) which is recognised in UK.
I want to know if my postgraduate membership in Paediatrics (MWACP and MGCP-Paed) will be recognised in India?I f not what is the procedure at MCI?

Thanks

Sudha
29th November 2017, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

I have postgraduate degree in Medicine from Rajasthan University, I did my one year fellowship training in Diabetes & Endocrinology from Univ. of Sydney. Am I allowed to practice as Endocrinologist in India
5th March 2018, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

Trained in cardiology in recognised cardiology post at kEM hospital 3 years and received asso fellowship in American college of cardiology and fellow of American college of Angiology and Intervention then after in pure cardiac practice one can refuse to enrol the person for registration under subset of cardiology pl anybody let me know thanks
5th March 2018, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

Dr S P Chadha completed training in cardiology at KEM And Seth GS medical college for 3 2019 years recognised invasive and non invasive work and afterward I received Associations fellowship in American college of cardiology and fellowship in American coronary angiography and Intervention and actively involved in invasive and noninvasive cardiology for past 35 yeas with attachment to prestigious cardiac units I presume I am entitled to register under Cardiology section thanks
11th March 2018, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

The PG Degrees will be recognized only if they are for enrollment of medical practitioners in the countries from where they are obtained. I did my MBBS in India and PG from China. I am eligible to work as a Medical practitioner in China. So by the above statement my PG degree will be recognized? Please clarify..
13th April 2018, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

I am studying mbbs in China in Jiangsu university. Now I want to know can i go for Post Graduate for Australia or US or UK without finishing House Surgeon Can I complete house surgeon along with pg
19th May 2018, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

My son has completed M.D. Program in Philippines. He also passed the FMGE conducted by MCI. He has also done one year Internship in a Govt. hospital and earned the registration from the Travancore Cochin Medical council of Kerala. Now he is planning to do the P.G Program in Philippines. Since Philippines is an English speaking country and the medium of instruction is English, can he practice in India after finishing the P.G Program?
7th June 2018, 12:03 AM
Unregistered

I am a MCI registered MBBS doctor in india. I have done MD in ophthalmology from Nepal. Now after approaching the state medical council for additional registration in the speciality they are denying for doing the same as the degree does not appear in the list of recognised foreign PG degrees by MCI. they are not convinced with the provision of reciprocity with contries like Nepal. what can I do now. is this degree recognised in india on reciprocal basis.
13th June 2018, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

Hi ! I have completed my mbbs in india, and now im planning for pg in obstetric and gynaecology in Ukraine,china or russia ! Will i get mci registration once i come back to india ,any screening test there to get recognisation ?or it is impossible to get mci recognisation? Pls smothe do clarify my doubt soon pls
9th July 2018, 12:59 AM
Unregistered

I have done my mbbs in India and I am planning to do my post graduation in Malaysia and I like to come back after my studies
Is my degree is valid and should I sit for mci screening
Please help me out with this
Thanks in advance
10th August 2018, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

What is the fate of Russian graduate n post graduate in general surgery in India ?
11th October 2018, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

Pg MS orthopedic degree from Texila American University is valid in India for practice??
16th October 2018, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

I have done my mbbs (md. Physician) and MD Radiology from Russia , St. Petersburg
I have cleared the MCI exam
Can I practice my MD radiology now
20th October 2018, 05:58 PM
raogari

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manoj Majeti View Post
What if I done pg in germany can I start practice in India
Yes, you can start your practice in India.

According to the Indian Medical council third schedule, part II Facharzt in internal medicine, Surgery, gynecology, pediatrics, and gynecology from most of the German states are mentioned as recognized.
17th November 2018, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

MD in 1988, CO in 1990 in the 2nd Moscow state Pirogov medical institute and PhD in Russian Medical academy in 1995.
Can I get my registration from MCI without screening test.
21st November 2018, 02:55 PM
raogari

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
MD in 1988, CO in 1990 in the 2nd Moscow state Pirogov medical institute and PhD in Russian Medical academy in 1995.
Can I get my registration from MCI without screening test.
It is not possible, the option you have is to get registration from Russia and go to Germany for PG.
9th May 2019, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

My M.B.B.S degree is from india but my post graduate is from bulgaria and my degree is recognised by GMC ireland can i practise in india
21st June 2019, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my mbbs from india.. But can i complete my pg course from Taiwan.. Will it be recognised by mci and when i will come back will i be able to practice in India?
27th November 2019, 08:58 AM
shanelowney
Junior Member+

My friend stated their MD degree at the Caribbean Medical University of St. Vincent. All Saints University College of Medicine is best university for the MD Degree program.
27th November 2019, 09:17 AM
shanelowney
Junior Member+

According to me, the Caribbean Medical University of St. Vincent is the best choice for an MD degree program. ASU offer a 4 & 5 year Doctor of Medicine degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?