6th December 2017, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

Address of colleges in Canada offering Post Graduation in Gynaecology or Opthalmology?

I am a MBBS student passed out in the year 1996. Now I want to further study at Post graduation level in Gynaecology or Ophthalmology in Canada. Kindly advise me the address of colleges in Canada to get touch with them.

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges offering admission in Diploma in Gynaecology to B.A.M.S student?
  2. List of universities in Canada to apply for lateral entry after completion of diploma in biomedical engineering?
  3. Colleges offering MPT in Obstetrician and Gynaecology in Hyderabad?
  4. What is the admission procedure followed for post graduation diploma in Canada?
  5. Procedure to get admission in Canada after completion of B.Com with 50 percentage marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I do ENT/Gynaecology course after completion of BDS?
  7. Ophthalmologist courses and guidance
  8. Universities offering Diploma in Gynaecology for BUMS graduate?
  9. Eligibility and other requirements for Bangladeshi student to do MS in Obstetric and Gynaecology in West Bengal?
  10. Can I study Gynaecology after B.Sc (CS and Physics)? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Am I eligible to pursue Bachelor of Gynaecology after completing class 12th? How can I get admission for pursuing Bachelor of Gynaecology?
  12. How best is obstetrics and gynecology MD in PGIMER Chandigarh?
  13. Am I eligible to get admission for doing post graduation diploma in Canada after completion of IELTS exam with overall 6 band?
  14. Which are the colleges offering degree of masters of physiotherapy in Delhi?
  15. Am I eligible to do masters in obstetrics and gynaecology after BPT?
  16. How to study Post Graduate Diploma in Obstetrics & Gynaecology?
  17. Can I get direct admission to study PG Diploma in Gynaecology course in India? Total expenses to study this PG Diploma course?
  18. Can I study MSc(Nursing) in Canada with 62% in BSc(Nursing)? -- [New]
8th December 2017, 02:23 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Address of colleges in Canada offering Post Graduation in Gynaecology or Opthalmology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a MBBS student passed out in the year 1996. Now I want to further study at Post graduation level in Gynaecology or Ophthalmology in Canada. Kindly advise me the address of colleges in Canada to get touch with them.

List of colleges with an address which offers Post Graduation in Gynecology or Ophthalmology in Canada is given below;

University of Alberta – Faculty of Medicine & Dentistry, 2J2.00 Walter C Mackenzie Health, Sciences Centre, 8440 112 St. NW, Edmonton, Alberta – Phone # 780 492 6621

Dalhouise University – Faculty of Medicine, Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada, Phone # 1-902-494-6592

University of Toronto – Medical Sciences Building, 1 King’s College Circle, Room 2109, Toronto, ON, M5S 1A8 Ph# 416-978-6585

University of Waterloo – 200, University Avenue West, Waterloo, On, Canada N2L 3G1 Ph# 519-888-4567

McGill University – Royal Victoria Hospital, Glen Site 1001 Decarie Building, D05.2519, Montreal, QC, Canada H4A 3J1 Ph# 514-934-1934
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?