17th November 2017, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

Advantages to do MBBS from Odessa State Medical University?

I am B.Sc Chemistry student and also preparing for NEET exam but can not cleared in three attempts. Is it good to do MBBS from foreign? Is the Odessa State Medical University best for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Which university of Ukraine is best between Kharkiv State Medical University and Odessa National Medical University?
  2. Which one is the best for MBBS Bukovinian state medical university(BSMU) OR Odessa national medical university(ONMU)?
  3. Is Odessa National Medical University good for Indian's on educational basis?
  4. Best college among Tver State Medical University, Tyumen State Medical University, Ulyanovsk College of Pharmacy and Ulyanovsk State University, Russian Federation for MBBS course? Will MCI approve admission?
  5. Which one to prefer for MBBS among Orenburg State Medical University and Kharkiv National Ukraine?
  6. How to do MBBS/MDS from Crimea State Medical University Ukraine
  7. Is there good scope of getting jobs after completion of medical?
  8. Whether the Bank sanctioned Education Loan to my Account for study MBBS in Kursk State Medical University, Russia?
  9. Am I eligible to get job in India after completion of MBBS and post graduation from Russia?
  10. West Kazakhstan Marat Ospanov State Medical University, Kazakhstan approved by MCI for MBBS course? Details about MBBS course provided there?
  11. Why we are not able to get education loan for doing course in USA?
  12. Can a Laser Surgery Person be eligible to appear for Entrance Exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Diploma in Physiotherapy done from Russia is accepted in State Medical University of Russia?
  14. Advantages to study MBBS course from Canada?
  15. Does Moscow State University provides MBBS course?
  16. What are the advantages of studying MBBS in China for Indian student?
  17. Advantages and disadvantages of studying MBBS in Ukraine over India?
  18. Can other state students apply for MBBS in Indira Gandhi Medical College?
20th November 2017, 04:12 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Advantages to do MBBS from Odessa State Medical University?

Yes, it is quite good to do MBBS from foreign. In case you are tired of the competition in India, then yes, MBBS in abroad is a great option. Yes, the Odessa State Medical University is good for MBBS, because you will get some benefits if you study MBBS from Odessa State Medical University like:-

> It is one of the best Government University in Ukraine.
> The Odessa State Medical University fee structure is quite economical an affordable
for all international students and precisely, Indian students.
> Odessa State medical University is one of the low-cost MBBS colleges in Ukraine.
> This is among the very few medical universities in Ukraine who follow the No Donation policy.

Tuition fee for 6 years MBBS in Odessa State Medical University - 16,38,000 INR.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?