17th November 2017, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to get admission in Crimea State Medical University, Ukraine on the basis of NEET score?

I am studying in 12th with Biology and wanted to appear in NEET exam. I want to know can I get admission in Crimea State Medical University, Ukraine on the basis of NEET score?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do MBBS/MDS from Crimea State Medical University Ukraine
  2. Seats available in MBBS colleges through GUJCET for CBSE student?
  3. Total cost to do 2 years PG course in Armenia or Russia? Reorganization of course by MCI and WHO?
  4. Is there any representative of Kharkiv State Medical University, Ukraine in India?
  5. Which phase of NEET is considered for MBBS admission?
  6. Which university of Ukraine is best between Kharkiv State Medical University and Odessa National Medical University?
  7. Possibility of getting admission in Medical Colleges through NEET?
  8. Possibility of MBBS admission in government colleges with 423 NEET score in Karnataka?
  9. Whether AIPMT be taken over NEET? When its application will be released? Possibility to appear in both CET and AIPMT to get Medical admission throughout the country?
  10. Is NEET score required to get admission in Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT)? -- [New]
  11. Which one is the best for MBBS Bukovinian state medical university(BSMU) OR Odessa national medical university(ONMU)?
  12. Can I get admission in medical line without NEET? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Procedure and steps to get admission in BDS course at Bukovinian State Medical University, Ukraine? Is there any entrance exam for it?
  14. Which medical colleges offer direct admission on the basis of 12th marks?
  15. How to take admission in any university of Ukraine?
  16. About MBBS from Ukraine for Indian students?
  17. Can a candidate who is studying MBBS in Ukraine be eligible to appear for MCI exam in India? Is Zaporozhye State Medical University conduct MCI exam?
  18. Will I get MBBS seat in self financing college after scoring 1125 marks?
20th November 2017, 04:33 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to get admission in Crimea State Medical University, Ukraine on the basis of NEET score?

No, you do not need to appear for NEET in order to get admission in Crimea State Medical University, Ukraine. After completion of your 12th standard examination you can online apply to get admission in Crimea State Medical University through the link mentioned below:-
http://www.csmu.net/admission.html

Eligibility criteria for admission:-
> The applicant must be above the age of 17 years
> The applicant must have completed 10+2(physics, Chemistry and Biology) with minimum 50% marks.

Admission procedure to get admission:-
> Fill the university application form, submit the required document admission fee.
> Receive admission letter and invitation letter from the university
> Apply for Ukraine student visa
20th November 2017, 05:49 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to get admission in Crimea State Medical University, Ukraine on the basis of NEET score?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am studying in 12th with Biology and wanted to appear in NEET exam. I want to know can I get admission in Crimea State Medical University, Ukraine on the basis of NEET score?

The NEET score is required to get admission to the MBBS program in India. The NEET score is not necessary to get admission into Crimea State Medical University, Ukraine. Candidates who have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects with good marks in the above mentioned subjects are eligible to apply for the MBBS in Crimea State Medical University, Ukraine. Therefore, it is not possible to get admission into Crimea State Medical University, Ukraine based on the NEET score. Candidates can find the details in the Crimea State Medical University, Ukraine website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?