19th August 2015, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

Should I appear in OMAT to study MBBS course in Vietnam?

Hello,
I want to study MBBS in Abroad specially in Vietnam. I just want to know that I should appear in OMAT for doing MBBS in Vietnam?

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in OMAT to study MBBS in Abroad?
  2. How OMAT is helpful to study MBBS in Abroad?
  3. List of entrance exams except OMAT for study MBBS in China? List of coaching classes for preparation of OMAT in India?
  4. Am I eligible to appear in OMAT if secured 97.51% in 12th PCB? Cutoff marks required to get admission in Hanoi Medical College, Vietnam? -- [New]
  5. Can I get scholarship to study MBBS in Ukraine with OMAT scorecard?
  6. In which entrance exam should I appear among USMLE and OMAT to study MBBS in Europe?
  7. Where I can get admission to study MBBS in Abroad if scored 109.43 marks in OMAT?
  8. Scope of studying MBBS in China or Bangladesh? In which country I can study MBBS at low cost?
  9. How can I prepare for OMAT to get admission in MBBS at China? Reference books for preparation?
  10. Is it worthy to study MBBS in Chennai? Total expenses to study MBBS in Chennai?
  11. After BSc nursing can we study MBBS? How to join and how much is the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Eligibility and process to study MBBS to be a Doctor?
  13. Which is better to study among MBBS and M.Sc(Nursing) for B.Sc(Nursing) candidate?
  14. Whether pursuing MBBS in China or Bangladesh has wide scope? Can I study MBBS in China at low cost?
  15. What should I study after passing 12th? What would be better to study between CA and MBBS?
  16. Can I study MBBS after B.E? I am 19 years old
  17. Is it possible to study MBBS in Germany for free?
  18. How to study MBBS after scoring 185 cutoff in 12th exam? List of the colleges where I can do MBBS?
25th July 2023, 03:36 AM
IAmPagal

Default Re: Should I appear in OMAT to study MBBS course in Vietnam?

No, you do not need to appear in OMAT for studying MBBS in Vietnam. OMAT, or the Objective Medical Admissions Test, is a standardized test that is required for admission to medical schools in the United States. However, it is not required for admission to medical schools in Vietnam.
The requirements for admission to medical schools in Vietnam vary from school to school, but they typically include the following:
  • A high school diploma or equivalent
  • A bachelor's degree in a related field, such as biology, chemistry, or physics
  • A minimum GPA of 3.0
  • A score of at least 6.5 on the IELTS or TOEFL exam
  • An interview with the admissions committee
Some schools may also require you to take the MCAT, or the Medical College Admission Test. However, this is not always the case.
If you are interested in studying MBBS in Vietnam, I recommend that you research the specific requirements of the schools that you are interested in. You can find this information on the schools' websites or by contacting the admissions offices directly.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?