25th August 2015, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to appear in Tamil Nadu Engineering Entrance exam if completed 10th in Canada and pursuing 12th in India?

Hello Sir,
I have done my 5 years studies in Abroad. I have completed my 10th in Canada. Right now I am pursuing my 12th in India in Tamil Nadu. I would like to know that I am eligible for State Engineering Entrance exam?
Thank you and regards-
Heswari

Related Questions:
  1. Is a candidate passed 10th from abroad and 12th from Tamil Nadu, eligible for NRI quota? What's the eligibility criteria for Tamil nadu engineering college counselling?
  2. Which are the good colleges in Coimbatore and other districts? I have scored 17.8 marks in TANCET MBA
  3. Am I eligible for government jobs in Tamil Nadu? I completed my 10th, diploma(With ECE stream) and DOA from Tamil Nadu. I have done my B.Com(CA) from Tamil Nadu Open university. Would my B.Com degree be considered by Tamil Nadu government?
  4. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying Diploma in Engineering course if pursuing 10th from Tamil Nadu State Board?
  5. What's the eligibility Criteria for Getting Admission in Govt. Engineering college of Tamil Nadu? I've completed my 10th from Kendriya Vidyalaya and 10+2 in Secondary Education, Govt. of Kerala.
  6. Is candidate eligible to apply for Tamil Nadu engineering colleges after passing 12th from Delhi?
  7. Which college can I get after scoring 819 in TANCET
  8. How many preceding years a person has to study in Tamil Nadu to qualify for their Engineering Couselling conducted by Anna university? What is the criteria for Mahraastra engineering entrance exam?
  9. List of colleges I can join for engineering in Tamil nadu? I've completed my diploma with 80% marks in Tamil nadu -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Is my daughter eligible to apply for tamil nadu engineering entrance exam? She was born in Chennai and both parents were born in Chennai. Currently she is studying in 12th(CBSE) in noida
  11. Can I seek admission into Govt. Engineering Colleges in Tamil Nadu if i've pursued 10+2 studies in Kerala ?
  12. Is Higher Education passed candidate from W.Bengal eligible to appear in Engineering Entrance Exam of Tamil Nadu?
  13. Will i be eligible for Tamil Nadu Sub-Inspector exam after completing my degree without doing 12th? What is the age limit for SC candidate?
  14. List of colleges offering MBA in Chennai on CMAT basis?
  15. List of Architecture colleges which are AICTE approved?
  16. Other state candidates are eligible for SI of Tamil Nadu police department?
  17. Best colleges for CA IPCC in Chennai?
  18. Would I be consider under Tamil Nadu state quota in engineering/medical entrance exam? I belong to Tamil Nadu but I am studying(In 10th std) in Noida due to my father's job
19th February 2018, 12:54 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in Tamil Nadu Engineering Entrance exam if completed 10th in Canada and pursuing 12th in India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir,
I have done my 5 years studies in Abroad. I have completed my 10th in Canada. Right now I am pursuing my 12th in India in Tamil Nadu. I would like to know that I am eligible for State Engineering Entrance exam?
Thank you and regards-
Heswari

There is no entrance examination for the admission to the engineering courses in Tamilnadu. Admission to the BE / BTech courses are done through a counseling conducted by the Anna University. Candidates’ native to Tamilnadu but who have passed Class 8th to 12th in another state must apply with nativity certificate for the engineering counseling in Tamilnadu. Therefore, you have to submit a nativity certificate to apply for the engineering counseling in Tamilnadu. You should have scored at least 50% marks in PCM subjects in 10+2 examinations.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?