24th September 2015, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study Nursing in USA/Canada?

Hello,
I am interested in admission in USA or Canada for Nursing course. I want to know about all entrance exams for this course? Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Is experience required to study M.Sc(Nursing) in Australia? Should I have to appear in any other entrance exam other than IELTS?
  2. Any entrance exams to study Post Basic Nursing course in AIIMS Hospital? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Entrance exams to study Nursing in USA/Canada? -- [New]
  4. Which is better to study among MBBS and M.Sc(Nursing) for B.Sc(Nursing) candidate? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to study MBBS in government? Which entrance exam should I answer? I have completed BSc Nursing
  6. Which course is better to study in Post Graduation other than M.Sc(Nursing) after completing B.Sc(Nursing)?
  7. Procedure to study M.Sc in Nursing at USA?
  8. Detailed procedure to study M.Sc(Nursing) in USA? Total cost of study?
  9. Procedure to study M.Sc(Nursing) in Australia for a graduate?
  10. Detailed information and requirements to study PhD in Nursing for M.Sc postgraduate?
  11. In which country I should study M.Sc(Nursing) if completed B.Sc and having 2 years of worked experience?
  12. Procedure to study M.Sc(Nursing) in India for a Nepali who has completed Bachelor's in Nursing?
  13. Information about the nursing college? Which are the good colleges in Kerala to study BSc Nursing?
  14. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study B.Sc(Nursing) in Trivandrum after completing 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Is work experience necessary to study M.Sc(Nursing) for B.Sc(Nursing) 4th year student?
  16. Can I get admission to study B.Sc(Nursing) in Stanley Medical College if scored 142 marks in Nursing Entrance exam?
  17. Is there any entrance exam available to study BDS for 30 years old GNM-Nurse? Qualification required to get admission?
  18. B.Sc Nursing entrance examination related books or e-materials?

19th February 2018, 03:36 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study Nursing in USA/Canada?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I am interested in admission in USA or Canada for Nursing course. I want to know about all entrance exams for this course? Waiting for your reply.

Those students who want to pursue nursing courses in USA/Canada have to clear the English language test like TOEFL or IELTS for getting admission. They have to clear the examinations like ACT or SAT to pursue a bachelor’s degree and GMAT or GRE for studying a master’s degree. Some universities needed the ACT/SAT or GRE/GMAT marks for the admission. Students have to check the concerned university website for more details about the eligibility to get admission in the nursing course. Candidates can apply online for the admission to the universities in USA/Canada.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?