3rd March 2017, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do MS in USA after completion of B.Pharm in India?

Am I eligible to do MS in USA after completion of B.Pharm in India? Can you please give me the details on the same? What is the procedure follow for it to apply? It will be helpful if you can give me the complete details soon. Thank you!

6th March 2017, 08:28 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do MS in USA after completion of B.Pharm in India?

Yes, you are eligible to do MS in USA after completion of your B.Pharmacy course from a recognized university. Candidates who have passed Bachelor's degree course from a recognized university are eligible to get admission for pursuing MS course. You need to appear in TOEFL /IELTS examinations and your tests score reports to apply for admission to MS course in US universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?