23rd September 2016, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for MD course in USA or Carribean after

Can I apply for/pursue MD(medicine) in USA or the carribean if I do Bpharm/ B.Sc in India? If yes then what are my chances to get in? Can you please provide me the complete details on the same? Awaiting to get the response. Thank you!

28th September 2016, 08:14 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for MD course in USA or Carribean after

I am extremely sorry to state that you are not eligible for MD in Medicine course in USA or Caribbean after B.Pharmacy or B.Sc course. This is because the basic eligibility for the course is you should have pursued MBBS course. You can opt for M.Pharmacy course after B.Pharmacy or MS course after B.Sc. course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?