17th May 2017, 01:23 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do MBBS abroad if scored 50% only in 12th board exam?

Hello Sir/Mam, I have passed 12 board exam with PCB subject in the year but I am not eligible to take in MBBS because I get less than 50% in GSEB board exam so can I eligible to to MBBS in abroad please reply me as early as possible?

Thanks.

24th May 2017, 03:03 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do MBBS abroad if scored 50% only in 12th board exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Mam, I have passed 12 board exam with PCB subject in the year but I am not eligible to take in MBBS because I get less than 50% in GSEB board exam so can I eligible to to MBBS in abroad please reply me as early as possible?

Thanks.

Yes, you are eligible to do MBBS in abroad universities after completion of 12th board examinations with 50% marks. You need to score decent marks in the entrance examinations. Admission to the medicine course is done on the basis of the entrance score in various abroad universities. For taking admission in abroad universities, marks scored in 10+2 and entrance, are considered. Apart from these marks, you have to submit a good resume and statement of purpose for taking admission in abroad universities. You can also contact educational consultants for taking admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?