17th May 2017, 12:23 AM
Unregistered

Why MCI doesn't recognize 12th open board certificate for doing MBBS in abroad?

NIOS certificate are not worth it for MBBS in abroad because MCI doesn't take the value of NIOS certificate...they return back the student and say we didn't give the ELIGIBILITY certificate for pursuing MBBS in abroad those who passing their 12th from open board..we only give the eligibility certificate to those who are from regular board..dream destroying decision of MCI.

13th June 2017, 06:16 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Why MCI doesn't recognize 12th open board certificate for doing MBBS in abroad?

NIOS certificate are not worth it for MBBS in abroad because MCI doesn't take the value of NIOS certificate...they return back the student and say we didn't give the ELIGIBILITY certificate for pursuing MBBS in abroad those who passing their 12th from open board..we only give the eligibility certificate to those who are from regular board..dream destroying decision of
19th March 2021, 12:24 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Why MCI doesn't recognize 12th open board certificate for doing MBBS in abroad?

Is nios marksheet for 12th std,valid for mci eligibility for mbbs??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?