17th May 2017, 02:00 AM
Unregistered

List of top universities in USA? Procedure to join MCA course in abroad?

In order to join MCA in USA can I appear anyone entrance exam for that is enough for that top university can accept this I mean can I appear entrance exam either TOEFL or GRE because the cost of each one is high so that's why I am asking thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities which offer MCA in Abroad? Procedure to get admission and course duration?
  2. List of universities favourable to study MCA in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  3. What is the procedure followed to join MCA in USA's good universities?
  4. List of top universities which offer M.Tech(Civil Engineering) in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  5. List of best universities in USA to study MS after degree in Automobile? Procedure to get study visa of USA?
  6. List of universities which offer MD in Cardiology in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  7. Top rated universities abroad to study MS after ETC?
  8. Top university abroad for studying MS course in Electronics and Instrumentation except USA? Which are the difference courses offered in MS?
  9. List of top universities for MS in USA after doing B.Tech? Information of all the universities of USA?
  10. Top 10 universities which offer B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) in Abroad? Percentage required in 12th to study Aeronautical in Abroad?
  11. List of universities which offer MDS in USA? Procedure to get admission?
  12. List of entrance exams to give for doing MS in abroad and USA?
  13. Procedure of PhD programs Abroad? Universities and countries offering PhD by research?
  14. List of top 10 universities of US/UK/Germany to pursue MS programme? Procedure for applying in those universities? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. List of top 20 USA universities for doing masters in US?
  16. What is the procedure followed for doing MS from abroad universities?
  17. Which are the MCA colleges in USA? I am pursuing BCA degree from India
  18. List of universities which offer Pharma.D in USA
24th May 2017, 02:31 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of top universities in USA? Procedure to join MCA course in abroad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
In order to join MCA in USA can I appear anyone entrance exam for that is enough for that top university can accept this I mean can I appear entrance exam either TOEFL or GRE because the cost of each one is high so that's why I am asking thank you.

List of top universities in the USA is given below;

Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) - Official Website

California Institute of Technology - Official Website

Harvard University - Official Website

University of Chicago - Official Website

Stanford University - Official Website

Cornell University - Official Website

New York University - Official Website

John Hopkins University - Official Website

Candidates after completion of Bachelor’s degree course in India can pursue MCA in abroad countries like UK, Australia, USA, Canada etc. Some of the universities in Canada and USA required 16 years (10+2+4) of formal education for higher studies. Candidates must possess a good score in IELTS or TOEFL. Candidates should also clear GRE for higher studies in abroad universities. With the above examination scores, candidates can apply for admission in abroad universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?