4th March 2016, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to give the GRE exam right after completion of 12th standard?

Am I eligible to give the GRE exam right after completion of 12th standard? What is the minimum criteria required to apply for the GRE exam? Who can provide me the complete information on the same? It will be really helpful if you can answer me soon.

Thanks!

4th March 2016, 07:57 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to give the GRE exam right after completion of 12th standard?

Yes, you are eligible to give GRE examination after completion of your 12th standard. There is no minimum eligibility criteria required to appear in GRE examination. Anyone irrespective of age, educational qualification, etc., are eligible to appear in GRE examination. However, you must have to satisfy the minimum eligibility criteria such as Bachelor's degree, IELTS score, etc., are required to get admission in Abroad Universities on the basis of GRE score.
4th March 2016, 10:45 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to give the GRE exam right after completion of 12th standard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am I eligible to give the GRE exam right after completion of 12th standard? What is the minimum criteria required to apply for the GRE exam? Who can provide me the complete information on the same? It will be really helpful if you can answer me soon.

Thanks!
Yes, you are eligible for GRE exam.

GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination.

There are no specific eligibility criteria for GRE Test. This examination is open for all candidates who are willing to pursue higher degree in abroad.

Types of Graduate Record Examination test

1) Revised General Test
2) GRE Subject Tests
5th March 2016, 12:00 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria Required for appearing in GRE Entrance Examination:

Basically there is no particular eligibility criteria required for appearing in GRE Entrance Examination. This Graduate Record Examination is conducted for admission into Graduate Level and Post Graduate Level and Doctoral Programs based on the score.

>> As there is no particular criteria of qualification, I am sure that you are certainly eligible to appear in GRE Entrance Examination.

>> There is no certain age limit to appear in GRE Examination.

>> As you have successfully passed 12th Class, I am very sure that you are certainly eligible to apply for GRE Examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?