4th March 2016, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get scholarships for doing higher studies abroad after clearing GRE and TOEFL exams?

hello, i am g.sadhana. i am studying my b.tech 2nd year EEE. I want to do m.tech outside i.e, by writing GRE exam. but i wanty to know about the scholar ships .. and also the pattern how to apply,prepare and attempt the exam? how can i get in a good university at UK .please give me some information on this .
THANKING YOU,
G.SADHANA

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to get scholarships for doing higher studies abroad after clearing GRE and TOEFL exams? -- [New]
  2. When is the right time to start preparing for GRE and TOEFL? Criteria of arrears to study Abroad? Is self study enough?
  3. What are the possibility of studying abroad after clearing 2 backlogs in first attempts in 3rd and 4th year?
  4. Best colleges for MCA Abroad with scholarship? Information about GRE, TOEFL and IELTS?
  5. Further studies in Abroad after B.Tech in Information Technology?
  6. What is the scope of M.Pharmacy in Germany? Procedure to apply for scholarship? Tips to prepare for GRE and TOEFL to get admission?
  7. Chances of going abroad after clearing GRE -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Which Chemistry course can i pursue for further studies in abroad?
  9. Which course can i pursue in abroad after Diploma in Mechanical?
  10. Any chances to do MS in Abroad? I am doing B.Pharm final year?
  11. Courses available to study in Post Graduation in Abroad through GRE and TOEFL?
  12. Am I eligible to study abroad with 70% average marks in my studies?
  13. Possibility to appear in GRE and TOEFL to study MS in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 60% in Bachelor of Computer Application?
  14. How to go abroad for higher studies after completing B.Tech in electronics and telecommunication
  15. Procedure to study M.S. in abroad? Is GRE and TOEFL necessary?
  16. Detailed information about scholarship provided by universities in Abroad for MS? Preparation tips for GRE and TOEFL?
  17. M.S in microbiology in US after B.Pharm?
  18. What are the entrance test for Ph.D in Microbiology?
5th March 2016, 05:56 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get scholarships for doing higher studies abroad after clearing GRE and TOEFL exams?

Yes, you can get scholarship for doing higher studies in Abroad by clearing GRE and TOEFL examinations after completion of your B.Tech course. To get scholarship for pursuing your higher studies, you must have a good score in GRE, TOEFL examinations and in your Graduation score. You must have to apply for admission to M.Tech course in Abroad Universities before 4-5 months of commencement of semester because, scholarships are offered to candidates who have applied early and have good score in examinations.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?