17th December 2014, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for GRE scholarship with 60% in Engineering?

Actually i have 60% in engineering.am i eligible for gre and can i get scholarships over there?what will be the fee in abroad colleges?

Related Questions:
  1. Do I have any chances for getting scholarship after aplying to various universities if I score well in GRE too? Criteria for admission and required GRE score?
  2. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? How much score is required in GRE and IELTS for getting scholarship?
  3. How can I get admission with scholarship to study in Abroad through GRE?
  4. Any universities providing scholarship on the basis of GRE? Is work experience necessary?
  5. How much percentage is required to get full scholarship after passing mechanical Engineering with 67%? How much percentage is required in GRE and TOEFL?
  6. Detailed information about scholarship provided by universities in Abroad for MS? Preparation tips for GRE and TOEFL?
  7. Research work in Abroad with scholarship is possible through GRE? Books helpful for GRE preparation of last 5 years?
  8. Fees and scholarship details of GRE? M.Pharma or GRE which is good?
  9. Books to be referred for GRE? I am from a Poor Family
  10. An engineering student is eligible for GRE?
  11. When can I appear in GRE for the admission in German university if completed B.E.(ME)? Detail, procedure and list of the German universities with scholarship? Is it necessary to appear in GRE and IELTS both for the admission?
  12. List of the universities in USA offering Ph.D in Biotechnology with full scholarship? Am I eligible for it without GRE?
  13. Are there any institutions providing PG diploma courses in Pharmacy related to Drug Designing and Clinical Trails in AP or in South India?
  14. How may I get the details like admission procedure, cut off marks, list of the colleges, scholarships etc for MS(in mechanical) course from Germany? Is it necessary to write both GRE and IELTS exam?
  15. How to get scholarship or loan for doing Masters in Abroad after qualifying in GRE?
  16. Details about GRE: Scope and colleges accepting GRE scores? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Am I eligible for GRE after completing B.E in 5 years with 56% aggregate
  18. How much score is needed in GRE and TOEFL to get admission in germany? How much score is required to be eligible to have scholarship in the colleges?
17th December 2014, 08:27 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for GRE scholarship with 60% in Engineering?

We cannot say that whether you are eligible for GRE scholarship or not because it depends upon the universities you are applying for pursuing higher studies. Some universities select only some candidates for scholarship who applies first for admission in their universities. And some universities offers scholarships to some eligibility criteria who satisfy the scholarship eligibility criteria mentioned by the university. So, we cannot say that whether you are eligible for scholarship or not for pursuing your higher studies.
17th December 2014, 11:40 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for GRE scholarship with 60% in Engineering?

Yes, you are eligible for GRE exam even if you have only 60%. But when we consider scholarship, Universities will offer scholarships only for few number of Students. They will select the students by considering the following criteria

1)Above 70% in Graduation
2)GRE- Above 300 marks
3)IELTS- Above 6.5 bands

If you can have requirements, you will become eligible for Scholarship.

Fee Structure:-
Fee structure will vary from one university to another university. So, we cannot tell you the exact fee for any course. But, the minimum cost for you will be around 12 to 15 lakhs. And it may increase depending upon your university selection.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?