17th July 2017, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study abroad after completion of diploma in Architecture Assistantship? Which entrance exam to prepare?

Am I eligible to study abroad after completion of diploma in Architecture Assistantship? Which entrance exam to prepare? Can you please guide me with the complete details on the same? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. How to join B.Arch in Architecture after passing diploma in Architecture Assistantship? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Diploma in Architecture is possible for 12th student? Whether a 3 years Architecture Diploma holder is eligible to study B.Arch?
  3. What is the procedure to get admission in degree architecture? I am a student of diploma architecture assistantship
  4. Admission in B.Arch after Diploma in Architectural Assistantship?
  5. How can I study MS in Abroad after completing Diploma in Electronics Engineering?
  6. What is the procedure I need to follow to study abroad after completion of diploma course?
  7. Admission in B.Arch after Diploma in Architecture Assistantship?
  8. How can a Diploma(Architecture Assistantship) graduate apply for B.Tech (Correspondence)?
  9. Can I be eligible to apply for SSC JR civil exam after completing 3 years diploma in Architecture Assistanceship
  10. Is it difficult to get admission in any Architecture college at Abroad if secured low percentage in 10th? Entrance exams to study Architecture in Abroad?
  11. Can I do polytechnic in 2017 if failed in Maths of HS?
  12. Can I study PG Diploma in Landscape Architecture after completion of D.Arch? List of colleges with admission procedure and fee expenses?
  13. Entrance exam available to study Diploma in Architectural Assistantship in Jowai Polytechnic? -- [New]
  14. What is the procedure followed for going abroad after completion of diploma course?
  15. Am I eligible to do higher studies in abroad after completion of diploma in civil engineering with 3 backlogs?
  16. Is it possible for me to join diploma in Architecture after completion of 10th standard?
  17. Can I apply for SSC CGL if I have Diploma of Architecture Assistantship?
  18. Can i pursue Master of Architecture in abroad?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?