9th July 2017, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do higher studies in abroad after completion of diploma in civil engineering with 3 backlogs?

Hello Sir's/Madam's, I want to study abroad can I join degree course after completing my diploma in civil engineering as I have 3 backlogs my batch in 3 years have been completed already and I want to know till how many years I can write the exams and after completing it which country and university I can apply for degree please answer my question waiting for your reply? Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the possibility of studying abroad after clearing 2 backlogs in first attempts in 3rd and 4th year?
  2. Can a civil engineering student be successful in abroad after completion of higher studies there?
  3. Will I be eligible to do higher studies in abroad after completion of diploma in computer science?
  4. What are the opportunities available in abroad after completion of diploma in Mechanics? Do I need to do some higher studies?
  5. Which course I should choose for higher studies after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  6. Can I go abroad to do higher studies after completion of diploma in Environmental Engineering?
  7. Am I eligible to apply for higher studies abroad having done Diploma after 6 years of passing 12th?
  8. Am I eligible to apply for MS in abroad after completion of diploma and BE in Civil engineering?
  9. Is there a problem to do higher studies in Abroad after doing B.Tech in Biotech with Backlogs
  10. Is it possible for me to do higher studies in abroad after completion of 10th and diploma course?
  11. Can I go to abroad for further studies after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  12. Is it possible to study Abroad for a candidate who has 12 backlogs in B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)?
  13. Am I eligible to do higher studies in abroad after completion of B.Tech with 61 percentage marks?
  14. Which government jobs can I get on the basis of 10th and 12th? Is it better to go for Higher Studies? Will backlog affect when applying for higher studies?
  15. Should I go for a job or higher studies after having few backlogs in 6th semester? Will the backlogs affect me for higher studies? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What all are the higher studies opportunities after completion of B.Tech in Civil engineering?
  17. What is the procedure to follow for studying in abroad after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  18. What is the procedure followed for doing higher studies in abroad after completion of diploma in computer engineering in India?
12th July 2017, 10:19 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do higher studies in abroad after completion of diploma in civil engineering with 3 backlogs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir's/Madam's, I want to study abroad can I join degree course after completing my diploma in civil engineering as I have 3 backlogs my batch in 3 years have been completed already and I want to know till how many years I can write the exams and after completing it which country and university I can apply for degree please answer my question waiting for your reply? Thank you.
After completion of diploma course, you are eligible for undergraduate course. You can do undergraduate course through 12th standard curse.

If you have cleared your pending backlog then you are eligible for higher study in Abroad.

But you should qualify in GRE and TOEFL exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?