20th September 2016, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study abroad from Nepal after completion of 12th exam from Nation Institute of Open School?

Am I eligible to study abroad after passing 12th exam from nation institute of open school? Can you please give me the right information and the eligibility criteria? It will be helpful if you can provide me the answer soon as possible. Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to study abroad from Nepal after completion of exam from Open school?
  2. Will there be problem to study abroad after completion of 12th grade in open school?
  3. What can I do to study in Abroad after 12th from open schooling?
  4. Am I eligible to do MBBS in abroad after completion of 12th from NIOS boad? -- [New]
  5. Can I study Aircraft Maintenance Engineering in Abroad after intermediate from an Open school?
  6. Is there any problem to work in Abroad with Open School certificate?
  7. Am I eligible to appear for government job after completion of 12th from Nepal?
  8. Can I go to Australia if I pass from 12th NIOS Nepal? How can I apply abroad to study and in which university should I go for?
  9. Am I eligible to study B.Pharmacy after completing 12th from Open School?
  10. How to study in abroad after 12th from Open school society, Telangana?
  11. Am I eligible for pursuing MBBS from abroad like Russia, Nepal, Ukraine etc? I have 50% marks in 12th and 69.5% in B.Sc microbiology
  12. What should I do to pursue Aeronautical Engineering in Nepal or Abroad?
  13. To study 11th and 12th abroad which exam to be give after 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What is the validity of Certification of 12th Class through National Open School?
  15. What are the courses available in Abroad for 12th CEC student? Scholarship to study Abroad?
  16. Am I eligible to study in abroad after completion of 10th standard in India?
  17. Am I eligible for engineering entrance exam after doing 12th with PCMB from National Open School?
  18. Scholarships available to study in Abroad on 12th basis?
22nd September 2016, 10:34 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study abroad from Nepal after completion of 12th exam from Nation Institute of Open School?

Yes, you can study surely in Nepal with the help of NIOS qualification. NIOS is a recognized way of doing your school studies. Hence, no need to worry about anything.

Just make sure you are well prepared for entrance exam, if admission is based on written exam. Some colleges even give admission based on class 12th marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?