30th October 2016, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study in Canada after completion of 75% marks?

Hello,

I had completed my 2 with open board and i got 75% can i eligible for study in Canada

2 commerce with open board and got 75%
IELTS 6 band. Can you please give me the information on this? Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to study in Canada through IELTS with 58.8% in 12th? Eligibility to get Student Visa?
  2. Am I eligible to study in Canada after completion of 10th standard with open NIOS certificate?
  3. Am i eligible to study Psychology in Canada after scoring 50% marks in 12th board?
  4. Will I be eligible to study in abroad (UK or Canada ) for MBA Entertainment/HRM after completion of B.Sc course?
  5. Am I eligible for Canada Study Visa having 85% in 12th and 6 overall band in IELTS?
  6. Eligibility to study in Canada after passing 12th from ICSE board with maths to be re-appeared? Scope of nanny course in Canada?
  7. Is NIOS acceptable to study visa in Canada? What is the minimum criteria for this?
  8. Am I eligible to study further in Canada with scholarship if secured 87% in 10th ICSE?
  9. M.D from Canada after MBBS? Exams to be given for the same?
  10. Procedure followed to study higher studies after 10th standard in Canada?
  11. Eligibility to get admission in Canada after two years gap in study after 12th? Preferred courses and fee structure for the same?
  12. Am I eligible to get study visa to Canada after completion of IELTS with 5.5 band?
  13. Am I eligible to do MA or B.Ed after completion of graduation with 50 percentage marks? -- [New]
  14. Am I eligible for Canada study Visa? Required IELTS band? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Scholarships available to study MS in Canada for B.E. graduate with 70% marks?
  16. Am I eligible to study Master's Degree in Canada with overall 6 Bands in IELTS?
  17. Eligibility to study in Canada for a candidate having 63% in 12th and 6 Bands in IELTS?
  18. Can I do further studies in Canada after completion of B.Sc Biotechnology course in India?

2nd November 2016, 08:10 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study in Canada after completion of 75% marks?

Yes, you can definitely go for higher studies in Canada after completion of your 10+2. You have a decent academic profile and have a decent IELTS score. Hence you are eligible for higher studies in Canada. You need to apply as per your IELTS score and perform well in the interview round to get admission chance in Canadian institutes.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?