26th February 2015, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

What should I do further to study in Abroad being a Commerce graduate?

Dear sir/ mam.
I am a average student of commerce graduate.
What can I do for my further study
in abroad and what cource i can do there??
Please help me.

19th August 2016, 12:38 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do further to study in Abroad being a Commerce graduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear sir/ mam.
Please help me.
The aspirant can study MBA in abroad after completing commerce graduation in India. Those interested to pursue their higher studies in abroad should clear the English language test like TOEFL or GRE with good score. The candidates have to clear the GMAT for the admission to MBA in abroad. The academic record is most important thing for the admission to the course. The candidates who are having two years work experience will be considered for the admission in many universities. These are all the requirements to study further MBA in abroad after commerce graduation.
20th August 2016, 12:34 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What should I do further to study in Abroad being a Commerce graduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear sir/ mam.
Please help me.
Being a Commerce graduate you are definitely eligible to apply for MBA course through Abroad. However, you need to qualify in the GMAT entrance examination with good marks. You must complete your Graduation with more than 60% of marks from a recognized university. First preference will be given to those who have work experience.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?