3rd March 2018, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

Detailed procedure to apply for MS program in Imperial College London?

I want to know that Imperial College London provides MS program? I am an Indian student, studying in B.Tech. When I was in my SSC, my aim is to study in Imperial College London. But I did not get relevant information about B.Tech program in ICL, but now I really want to do MS in ICL. Please help me to know everything in details.

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed procedure about admission in Imperial College of London to study MS program?
  2. Procedure to get admission in Imperial College of London to study Post Graduation program after completing MBBS?
  3. Procedure, eligibility criteria and fees to apply for Imperial College London for masters in management?
  4. Procedure to get admission in MBA course at Imperial College London? -- [New]
  5. How to study in abroad while doing M.Sc Biotechnology?
  6. Can I study MS in Imperial College London after completing B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering)?
  7. Eligibility to pursue M.S. in CSE in Imperial College, London and University of Manchester?
  8. Entrance exam to study PhD in Abroad for M.Sc(Agriculture) 2nd semester student?
  9. Top most MBA colleges in USA and UK?
  10. Eligibility criteria to get admission in BDS course at Imperial College School of Medicine, United Kingdom?
  11. List of best colleges and universities to study post graduation in Botany? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Admission criteria to study MBBS in Imperial College of London? Total expenses of this course?
  13. How to get an education loan from ICICI Bank to study MBA from Imperial College London? List of mortgage items?
  14. Does the Imperial College London provides MBA in International Business Management? Marks required in IELTS, GMAT and TOEFL for it?
  15. How can I apply for ICAI program in UK being a T.Y.BFM student in India? Difference in salary of CA in India and Abroad? In which entrance exam I have to appear?
  16. Eligibility criteria to do PhD in Economics from Imperial College London? Fees and accommodation charges?
  17. List of WHO recognized universities which offer PG course in Abroad for MBBS Doctor? Can I get job after competing PG from Abroad?
  18. Can I study PhD in Earth Science/Geology with scholarship in Abroad if completed M.Sc(Applied Geology) with 7.67 CGPA?
24th March 2018, 11:26 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed procedure to apply for MS program in Imperial College London?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to know that Imperial College London provides MS program? I am an Indian student, studying in B.Tech. When I was in my SSC, my aim is to study in Imperial College London. But I did not get relevant information about B.Tech program in ICL, but now I really want to do MS in ICL. Please help me to know everything in details.

Imperial College London offers various MSc degree programs. Duration of the course is one year. Candidates who have completed a four year Bachelor’s Degree in the relevant subject with at least 75% marks or CGPA 8.5+ are eligible to apply for the admission to study MSc program in Imperial College London. Candidates have to clear English language test like IELTS with 6.5 overall (minimum 6.0 in all elements) for the admission. Candidates can apply online for the admission. Candidates can find the details about the course and requirements in the Imperial College London website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?