4th November 2015, 03:21 AM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to study Finance in Abroad for Commerce student?

Hello,
I am currently studying in 11th Commerce. I want to move Abroad for studying Finance. I want to know that I can get any benefit of studying Finance in Abroad?

27th November 2015, 11:30 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study Finance in Abroad for Commerce student?

Yes, it is beneficial to study finance in abroad provided :-

- you get admission in a top ranking institute (at least a better ranking institute than Indian institute)
- The exposure facility is quite good apart from other facilities like infrastructure, teaching, etc. which accounts for ranking of an institute.

You can definitely get benefit if you study in a better infrastructure, better learning environment and in an institute which provides good exposure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?