4th November 2015, 04:22 AM
Unregistered

Should I move Abroad to study Calligraphy being an Arts student?

Hello,
I am Prashant. I want to study Calligraphy. I am a 12th Arts student. After my 12th I really want to study Calligraphy. So, I should move to Abroad because I have heard that there are no such good colleges for this course in India.

27th November 2015, 12:22 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I move Abroad to study Calligraphy being an Arts student?

Yes, you are absolutely right. There are no good colleges in India in the field of calligraphy. This field is not well developed in India and even the learning and job opportunities are quite less in India. Since you are well determined and want to pursue studies in the field of Calligraphy, so you should move abroad for a better learning and to have good job opportunities at your hand after completion of the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?