5th December 2016, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

Best colleges or Universities to study UG courses from abroad? What should I choose in UG if want to study MBA?

Hello, I have just completed 12th in Enterprise from Edexcel Board, London. I wanted to ask, what options do I have in studying abroad, like the best Colleges or Universities for UG courses? If, I want to do MBA then what should I choose in UG course?

Related Questions:
  1. What should I choose between M.Tech and MBA if I want to study in abroad? Counties or universities which I should prefer?
  2. Whether MBA is offered in India in collaboration with Abroad universities? Is it beneficial to study that MBA?
  3. Any master courses available in abroad for BSc graduates?
  4. Continuing studies after 9 years of gap in Abroad is possible? Details of MBA or any other possible courses that can be done?
  5. Which is better to study among MBA and M.Com in Abroad for B.Com candidate? Procedure to get admission?
  6. Is there any restriction to study MBA in abroad for 31 years old?
  7. Is it possible to study abroad after completing B.Tech in CSE stream?
  8. How to proceed for studying Overseas after studying 12th in India?
  9. Course and Colleges to study abroad after B.Sc in microbiology?
  10. Which is beneficial to study among MS and MBA in Abroad for B.E.(ECE) graduate? Which one is easier to study?
  11. List of universities which offer MBA in Hotel Management course in Abroad? Job opportunities after completing this course?
  12. Which are the courses available after passing 12th? How to approach scholarship exams to study abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Chances to study Master's degree in Abroad for BDS student? List of Universities offering admission in Abroad?
  14. List of universities which offer BBA and BBM in Abroad? Which is better to study?
  15. Top rated universities abroad to study MS after ETC?
  16. How can a Indian student study MBA degree in abroad?
  17. List of Cosmetics or Esthetics courses and universities Abroad? Can I study ENT after BDS?
  18. Which country and college will be best to study MBA Finance? List of entrance exams to study MBA from abroad?
24th October 2017, 05:09 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best colleges or Universities to study UG courses from abroad? What should I choose in UG if want to study MBA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, I have just completed 12th in Enterprise from Edexcel Board, London. I wanted to ask, what options do I have in studying abroad, like the best Colleges or Universities for UG courses? If, I want to do MBA then what should I choose in UG course?

You can study a Bachelor Degree in Business Administration course to pursue an MBA in the future. Bachelor of Business Administration is one of the best choice to do an MBA in the future. Best colleges/universities to study the Bachelor of Business Administration is given below;

University of London - Official Website

Kingston University London - Official Website

London School of International Business - Official Website

Hult International Business School - Official Website

University of Worcester - Official Website

New Castle University - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?