13th April 2017, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam to become a Commercial Pilot from New Zealand?

Hello sir, I want to become a Commercial Pilot after 12th from New Zealand. Which entrance exam should I given to become a Commercial Pilot?

14th April 2017, 05:09 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to become a Commercial Pilot from New Zealand?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I want to become a Commercial Pilot after 12th from New Zealand. Which entrance exam should I given to become a Commercial Pilot?

Students from India can study Commercial Pilot License/Multi Engine Rating course in International Aviation Academy of New Zealand. The Commercial Pilot License/Multi Engine Rating course is a 52 week program and it is based on 240 hours flight time and includes Private Pilot License (PPL). You have to clear the English Language Test like TOEFL or IELTS to study in New Zealand. You can apply for the course with passport, academic records and English language test report. An online Skype interview must be with the admission manager in India. Then you have to appear for the online multi tasking test called “ADAPT” to get an admission in the International Aviation Academy of New Zealand. You can find the details in the International Aviation Academy of New Zealand website link Click Here
14th April 2017, 11:47 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

There are flying schools in New Zealand and all you need to do is apply for admission on an application form through their official website. They will ask for IELTS/TOEFL score for English proficiency.

For commercial pilot medical fitness is the prime requirement. You should be medically fit, then only you will be allowed to undergo training.
15th November 2022, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

I am class 10th pass can I join nz flying school
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?