6th September 2015, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

Minimum marks required in B.E. to appear in GRE?

Sir,
I would like to know what are the minimum marks necessary to achieve in B.E. for appearing in GRE? Kindly tell me about the marks immediately. Thank you in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum marks required in GRE and TOEFL exam?
  2. What is the minimum percentage of marks required in BE to be eligible for GRE exam?
  3. Minimum marks required in GRE to get good college in US and UK?
  4. Minimum marks required in IELTS and GRE for further studies in USA after doing B.Tech with 58% marks?
  5. Minimum percentage required in B.Tech to appear in GRE?
  6. Minimum percentage required in B.Tech to do MS in abroad to write GRE exam?
  7. Minimum qualification required for GRE Test?
  8. Pattern and minimum marks required to qualify in GRE? Sample question papers for preparation?
  9. Minimum marks required in B.E., GRE and IELTS to study MS in Abroad?
  10. Universities in US which consider TOEFL marks and GRE marks for MS? Minimum score required in both exam to qualify?
  11. Eligibility criteria to do MS Instrumentation in US? Marks required to be scored in GATE, GRE and TOEFL? Minimum percentage required in B.E? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Minimum percentage required in B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) to appear in GRE?
  13. How many marks are required in GRE? Which is the best college? Best course in AIEEE?
  14. Minimum marks required to pursue M.S. in any good university of USA for B.E.(ME) student? Online preparation for GRE and TOEFL?
  15. Minimum score required in GRE and TOEFL to get seat in best university? Financial support required?
  16. Minimum marks required in B.E., GRE and IELTS to study MS in Abroad?
  17. How much marks I have to secure in GRE to study MS in Abroad? Percentage required in overall academics?
  18. How short listing is done in GRE? Minimum marks to clear the entrance and get good college?
17th September 2015, 03:54 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum marks required in B.E. to appear in GRE?

No, minimum marks in B.E are not required to appear in GRE. There is no specific eligibility criteria required to appear in GRE examination. Anyone irrespective of age, educational qualification, etc. are eligible to appear in GRE examination. However, candidates who wish to get admission in higher studies through GRE score need to satisfy the required eligibility criteria. Being a B.E holder, you are eligible to appear in GRE examination.
17th September 2015, 11:25 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I would like to know what are the minimum marks necessary to achieve in B.E. for appearing in GRE? Kindly tell me about the marks immediately. Thank you in advance.
GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination.

There are no specific eligibility criteria for GRE Test. This examination is open for all candidates who are willing to pursue higher degree in abroad.

GRE exam doesn't require any percentage marks in B.E degree so you can apply for GRE exam.
19th September 2015, 09:36 AM
shushma143

Hello freind...

GRE exam purpose is who are willing to pursure higher degree in abroad..

There is No minimum marks to achive in B.E for appering in GRE...

Just you can Passed the B.E crake the GRE exam..
13th May 2016, 07:55 AM
Unregistered

How many marks we should have to get scholarship for ms?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?