22nd December 2017, 02:21 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for study Visa of Canada after passing 12th with 50%?

I have 50% in my 12th class stream of PCM. I want to apply for Canada. Can I apply for study Visa of Canada? Can you guide me, please contact me 9018190084.

22nd December 2017, 08:27 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for study Visa of Canada after passing 12th with 50%?

Yes, you can apply for Canadian Student visa. Before applying for a Student visa you must have a Institute acceptance letter provided by a university recognized by the Canadian government. Also you must have to appear for English proficiency test i.e. IELTS/TOEFL/PTE and score a good marks.

During the personal interview for visa, additional documents may be requested by the interviewer i.e.
> Original letter of acceptance given by university or other educational institution in Canada.
> certificates from schools you attended in India.
> Scores of English proficiency test IELTS/TOEFL.
> Your intent to depart from Canada upon completion of the course of study.
> Proof of financial support for how you will pay all educational, living and travel costs.
> Medical records that state you are in good health and complete medical examinations if required.

For more information and online visa application form you should visit to the below mentioned link i.e. https://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/india/
22nd December 2017, 08:30 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can apply for study visa of Canada after completion of your 12th standard with 50% aggregate marks from a recognised board. To be eligible to apply for Canada study visa, you should have secured admission in any course in any recognised Canada university. After receiving the admission letter from any of the recognised Canada university, you have to apply for Canada study visa. You should have good TOEFL/ IELTS examinations scores to get admission in best Canada universities for pursuing your higher studies.
23rd December 2017, 10:46 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am happy to tell you that definitely you can apply for the study Visa of Canada after the completion of class 12th with 50% of marks for pursuing higher studies.
Candidates those who have completed their class 12th from a recognized Board can definitely apply for higher studies in Canada.
Eligible candidates then have to appear and qualify in the IELTS and GRE examination in order to apply for the study Visa. Once you qualify in the examination, you can apply in different Universities offering Bachelors degree course in the relevant field. Admission is based on the marks scored in the entrance examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?