3rd January 2018, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for study Visa in Canada

I have completed my B.Sc nursing in 2016. And scored overall 6 bands in IELTS not less than 5.5. Am I eligible to apply for student Visa in Canada for further studies?

5th January 2018, 11:13 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for study Visa in Canada

Yes, you can apply for study Visa of Canada on the basis of IELTS score card.
Candidates those have completed their Bachelors degree in the relevant field from a recognized University and have qualified in the IELTS examination can apply for the study Visa for Canadian Universities in order to pursue Masters degree in Canada.
6th January 2018, 01:17 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my B.Sc nursing in 2016. And scored overall 6 bands in IELTS not less than 5.5. Am I eligible to apply for student Visa in Canada for further studies?

For getting a Visa to study in Canada, applicants should have secured admission in any one of the colleges or universities in Canada. Usually, applicants can get a Canada Visa (studies) on the basis of IELTS score, Proof of funds to pay tuition fees, living expenses, Written acceptance on a course, etc. Applicants with very good IELTS score have higher chances of getting study Visa to Canada. Applicants have to apply for study Visa in Canada with documents like Valid Passport, Proof of acceptance from a College / University, English language proficiency examination score (IELTS), Proof of funds, Immigration medical examination, etc.
6th January 2018, 01:35 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

To be eligible to apply for study visa of Canada, you should have secured admission in any course in a recognised university of Canada. You should have at least 6.5 or 7 bands in IELTS examination to get admission in best Canada universities for pursuing your higher studies. Once, you have secured an admission letter from any of the Canada university, you can apply for study visa and after it gets approved, you can go to Canada for pursuing your higher studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?