6th July 2016, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

Can I do MS Abroad after studying B.Tech in distance learning from IIE?

Can I do MS Abroad after studying B.Tech in distance learning from IIE ( indian institution of engineers) ? What is the procedure followed? Can you please provide me the steps which we have to follow for the same? Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. Is MA (Education) from Vinayaka Mission valid for studying abroad?
  2. What is the value of distance learning MBA and what are the job opportunities in India and Abroad? Which university is the best among the distance learning universities?
  3. List of colleges in Hyderabad offering B,Tech course through distance learning?
  4. Which is more valuable among studying in Abroad and studying in India? Job opportunities for an Indian who studied in Abroad?
  5. Can I study MS in Abroad after completion of distance B.Tech from The Institution of Engineers, India?
  6. What are the scholarships that we can get for studying B.Tech Food Technology in abroad?
  7. Is it possible to do M.Tech through distance learning? Do I need a GATE score for that? Universities providing the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  9. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  10. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  11. Required Eligibility criteria to join B.Tech in Civil Engineering through Distance Learning?
  12. Is distance learning degree in engineering BTech or BSc as recognised as regular?
  13. Can I do B.Tech course in distance after completing diploma?
  14. Can I do MS Abroad after studying B.Tech in KSOU?
  15. Percentage required in B.Tech to study MS in Abroad with scholarship? Total expenses of MS in Abroad?
  16. Can I study further in Abroad if secured less than 70% in B.Tech(ME)?
  17. Can I become a Professor after studying Distance M.Tech and having 6.5 years and counting job experience? List of institutes offering distance M.Tech in India?
  18. Eligibility to do MBA from abroad Universities after having graduation degree in distance learning mode?
11th July 2016, 12:25 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do MS Abroad after studying B.Tech in distance learning from IIE?

Yes, you can study MS in Abroad after completion of your B.Tech course from IIE. To study MS course in Abroad, you have to appear in TOEFL/ IELTS examinations to apply for admission to MS course in Abroad Universities. If you are interested to study MS course in US then, you need to appear in GRE along with TOEFL/ IELTS examinations.

By appearing and qualifying the examinations, you can report your tests scores to Abroad Universities and if the university accepts your tests scores, you will be offered admission in MS course in the Abroad University.
17th January 2018, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do MS Abroad after studying B.Tech in distance learning from IIE?

I'm a 3 years graduate [BCA]. Can I pursue MS abroad after doing PGDCA in India?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?