23rd October 2012, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in another college for degree while studying in Institution of Civil Engineers(India)

i am studying in the institution of civil engineers(india) [diploma] can i get admission in another college for degree....?

31st May 2017, 11:12 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in another college for degree while studying in Institution of Civil Engineers(India)

Yes, you can get admission in Bachelor's degree in technology after diploma in Civil Engineering. Diploma candidates can either apply for Lateral Entry Entrance Test or Joint Entrance examination for admission in Bachelor of technology after completion of diploma.

For both examination, the percentage of marks required in diploma to apply for exam is 60%. LEET is conducted by State Technical University and you can get direct admission in second year through this examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?