30th March 2016, 10:37 AM
Unregistered

Can I study MS in Abroad after completion of distance B.Tech from The Institution of Engineers, India?

Hello Everyone,
Can I do MS in Abroad after studying B.Tech in distance learning from The Institution of Engineers, India?

Related Questions:
  1. Is AMIE equal to B.Tech?
  2. How to do M.Tech course from institution of engineers(India)
  3. Am I eligible to study in abroad after completion of 10th standard in India?
  4. What are the exams I need to write after completion of B.Tech do study abroad?
  5. What are the scopes of chemical engineers from IIT in India and abroad? Should I pursue higher studies abroad to get a job outside?
  6. Which further course i can study in abroad after B.Com completion in India?
  7. What is the minimum time period for AMIE in Civil Engineering?
  8. Institution/University offering Geology Abroad? Admission details and scholarship?
  9. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  10. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  11. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  12. How to prepare for INSTITUTION OF ENGINEERS INDIA? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Is NICMAR distance education recognized in abroad and in India?
  14. Am I eligible to go abroad after completion of B.Com in distance mode?
  15. Is The Institution of Engineers (India) a valid and certified university?
  16. Which university to choose to study M.tech in distance mode?
  17. What's the eligility criteria for STET? I've completed my B.Com(H) with 62% marks, currently preparing for M.Com and I'm not from a Bengali background
  18. What are the courses available in Abroad for 12th CEC student? Scholarship to study Abroad?
3rd April 2016, 07:04 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study MS in Abroad after completion of distance B.Tech from The Institution of Engineers, India?

Yes, you can study MS course in Abroad after completion of your distance B.Tech course from Institution of Engineers, India. To get admission for pursuing MS course in Abroad, you must have to appear in GRE and TOEFL/IELTS examination. GRE score is mandatory for getting admission in MS course in US universities. By reporting examinations scores, you can apply for admission to MS course in Abroad Universities. If the university you have applied for admission satisfies with your score reports, they will send you an i20 (admission letter) and you can join in the university for pursuing MS course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?