4th August 2016, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission at California Institutes of Technology to study M.Tech course with GATE score?

Hello sir, I am Mechanical Engineering holder and applied for GATE exam. Can I take admission in California Institutes of Technology to study M.Tech course on the basis of GATE score?

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission in M.Tech after passing GATE CS with 31.33? How can I make use of GATE score?
  2. Is it between to do M.Tech with AICTE recognition or UGC recognition? Universities or institutes that are recognized? Where can I get admission?
  3. Can I do M.Tech after B.E.? Is GATE compulsory?
  4. Can I get admission in mtech if my GATE score is just above qualifying score? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Which of the IITs doesn't have minimum percentage rule to study Post Graduation through GATE? Is there any exam other than GRE and GATE for admission?
  6. How can I apply for M.Tech entrance after completing B.E Mechanical?
  7. PHD in ECE without Gate score card or CSIR UGC NET score?
  8. Which country is good for doing PhD in Control Engineering?
  9. In which institutes can I get admission after scoring 2135 in GATE? How to apply for those institutes?
  10. Possibility to get admission in PSG College of Technology for a BC candidate who has secured 8076 AIR in GATE?
  11. Procedure of admission into M.Tech in R V College of Bangalore on the basis of GATE?
  12. GATE score for selection in IITs for M.Tech?
  13. Does GATE be the only Entrance Exam to join M.Tech? Career Opportunities after doing M.Tech? Will Companies hire on the basis of GATE score?
  14. How to do MS from any university after completing B.E Mechanical Engineering?
  15. Admission to M.Tech (CSE/IT) after B.E (IT) and not a valid GATE score? institutes for the same and their fees?
  16. Which are the institutes apart from IITs, IISC and NIT which give direct admission on the basis of the GATE score?
  17. Where to get admission for MTech in GPS Without gate score?
  18. List of institutes providing M.Tech admission in computer science and engineering without GATE score card?
10th August 2016, 08:25 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission at California Institutes of Technology to study M.Tech course with GATE score?

I am extremely sorry to state that you cannot take admission in California Institute of Technology on the basis of GATE score. This is because GATE is not an internationally accepted exam; it is mainly for admission in Indian institutes. In order to get admission in California Institute of Technology for M.Tech course, you need to appear in GRE and TOEFL/IELTS.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?