4th January 2018, 12:51 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in Canada with 6 bands in IELTS?

I am 12th commerce and done my IELTS with overall 6 bands but in speaking, I have 5 bands. Can I get admission in Canada for further study? Please tell me as soon as possible.

5th January 2018, 05:44 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in Canada with 6 bands in IELTS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am 12th commerce and done my IELTS with overall 6 bands but in speaking, I have 5 bands. Can I get admission in Canada for further study? Please tell me as soon as possible.

Yes, you can get admission in Canada in some universities / colleges with 6 bands in IELTS. You have to clear the SAT examination for taking admission in some colleges in Canada. You have to apply for the admission with your academic scores, English proficiency score (IELTS/TOEFL), proof of funds to pay tuition fees and living expenses, etc. You can apply directly (online) for the admission or you can also contact the educational consultants available for this purpose. Consultants will guide you regarding admission and visa formalities. You can also get help from your friends or relatives, studying in Canada.

5th January 2018, 06:31 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You should have at least 7 bands score to have chance of getting admission at top universities in Canada. There are many other universities in Canada, which may accept 6.5 or even lower scores too.

Hence, you should try your best to score at least 7 on IELTS. Your present score is also not that bad, and should get you admission at some university.

6th January 2018, 12:16 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can get admission in some of the Universities of Canada in order to study Bachelors degree course after the completion of class 12th from a recognized Board.
Since, you have qualified in the IELTS examination, you can apply for the study Visa on the basis of IELTS scorecard to study Bachelors degree in Canada.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?