25th July 2017, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for graduation in Canada after getting 6 band in IELTS?

I got 6 bands overall in IELTS. I got 6.5 in listening, 6.5 in reading, 5.5 in speaking, 5.5 in writing. Now can I apply for Canada? What are the minimum criteria required for the same? Can you please give me the complete details on this? Thank you!

25th July 2017, 09:58 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for graduation in Canada after getting 6 band in IELTS?

Yes you are very much eligible to apply for graduation in Canada after scoring 6 bands in IELTS examination.You need to choose the university for which your are meeting the eligibility criteria and then apply for admission.After getting admission in that university, you can apply for visa and if your visa is approved, then you pursue higher studies in Canada.
26th July 2017, 10:49 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for graduation in Canada after getting 6 band in IELTS?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for graduation in Canada after getting 6 bands in IELTS examinations. But, to get admission in best Canada universities for pursuing your higher studies, you should have secured at least 7 bands in IELTS examination. I suggest you to retake the IELTS examination and secure at least 7 bands, so, that you can get admission in best Canada universities for pursuing your higher studies.
26th July 2017, 04:44 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I got 6 bands overall in IELTS. I got 6.5 in listening, 6.5 in reading, 5.5 in speaking, 5.5 in writing. Now can I apply for Canada? What are the minimum criteria required for the same? Can you please give me the complete details on this? Thank you!

Yes, you are eligible to apply for graduation in Canada after getting 6.0 bands in IELTS. Many universities in Canada accepting students with 6.0 bands in IELTS for admission to undergraduate courses. You should have completed 10+2 with good marks to get a seat in Canada universities. You have to provide necessary documents like a statement of purpose, bank statement, mark sheets etc. for studying in Canada. Fees for the international students in Canada universities is higher compared to the locals. You can apply for admission directly or through an educational consultant.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?