14th May 2016, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to study M.Sc(Biotechnology) in West University of Scotland after qualifying GRE and TOEFL?

Hello Friends,
I have completed B.E./B.Tech in Biotechnology with 84%. I am preparing for GRE and TOEFL. I want to do M.Sc in same stream in West University of Scotland. I would like to know that after clearing these 2 exams I can get admission for this course?

Related Questions:
  1. In which entrance exam should I appear between GRE and TOEFL to study MS?
  2. Percentage required in GRE and TOEFL to study MS in Economics in USA for B.Com student? Necessity of GRE and TOEFL?
  3. Detailed information about scholarship provided by universities in Abroad for MS? Preparation tips for GRE and TOEFL?
  4. Does UG marks required for doing MS? What is the eligibility criteria asked for doing MS in abroad?
  5. Procedure to study M.S. in abroad? Is GRE and TOEFL necessary?
  6. What shall I do to MS from abroad in CS stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Whether GRE and TOEFL are enough to study MBA in abroad? Procedure to apply, preparation tips and last date to apply for GRE and TOEFL?
  8. MBA or Master's degree in Pharmacy, which has wide scope if study in USA? List of entrance exam for admission?
  9. Studying MS in Abroad for B.Tech(IT) candidate?
  10. Is it necessary to appear in both GRE and TOEFL to study MS in US? List of universities which offer admission through TOEFL and GRE?
  11. TOEFL, IELTS or GRE, which one is helpful for me to study MS in Abroad?
  12. Which all exams are necessary to do MS in USA?
  13. Procedure to get admission in MS in abroad?
  14. Details about pursuing MS course abroad?
  15. How much marks I have to score in GRE to study MS in any good university in Abroad? Important subjects for preparation? Should I have to appear in TOEFL also?
  16. Is there any way to apply for Ph.D in US without doing GRE/TOEFL?
  17. Detailed information about GRE and TOEFL to study M.S. in Singapore University?
  18. Is it necessary to take GRE and TOEFL exam to study Ph.D in foreign countries?
15th May 2016, 06:46 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study M.Sc(Biotechnology) in West University of Scotland after qualifying GRE and TOEFL?

Yes, these two scores are accepted all over the world for admission in various post graduation and research programme in science and technology field. If you have excellent scores in these two exams then admission will be surely possible.

Also, you need to fulfill other criteria related to admission procedure and eligibility. If you can fulfill all other things then admission is surely a possibility.
15th May 2016, 08:13 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study M.Sc(Biotechnology) in West University of Scotland after qualifying GRE and TOEFL?

Yes, you can get admission to study M.Sc (Biotechnology) in West University of Scotland after qualifying GRE and TOEFL examinations. Actually, GRE score is not required for admission in UK universitie, you can get admission on the basis of TOEFL or IELTS examinations score.

You need to submit your score reports to apply for admission to M.Sc (Biotechnology) course in West University of Scotland.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?