13th September 2015, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

Whether experience is required to study M.Sc(Nursing) in Abroad for B.Sc final year student?

Hi,
I am studying B.Sc(Nursing) in final year now. I want to do my M.Sc in Abroad. So, I want to know that for study M.Sc in Nursing in Abroad I have to gain any experience also? Is working experience necessary?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study M.Sc(Nursing) in Abroad being a B.Sc(Nursing) final year student and pursing Internship?
  2. What kind of job or work experience is needed to go abroad to study MBA?
  3. Is it possible for a BSc student to study MS in Abroad? Is there any better opportunity after BSc?
  4. How to study M.Sc chemistry in Abroad after doing BSc final year
  5. What is the procedure of studying MCA course from abroad after completing BCA from India?
  6. How can I apply for scholarship to study PG in Abroad being a B.E.(ME) final year student?
  7. Studies in Abroad after B.Com without work experience?
  8. Procedure to study MS in Abroad for B.E.(ECE) final year student?
  9. Can I do MS abroad in Mechanical Engineering after completing 4 years Technical diploma course?
  10. What should I do to study in Abroad after B.Sc IT? Documents required to avail scholarship?
  11. Courses to study at Post Graduation in Abroad for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) final year student? Procedure and requirements to get admission?
  12. Chances to study Master's degree in Abroad for BDS student? List of Universities offering admission in Abroad?
  13. Procedure and eligibility to study MCA in Abroad for BCA final year student?
  14. How should I study abroad? I am a 2nd year ECE student
  15. Is it a barrier if having a year back in B.Tech to study MS in Abroad?
  16. Will it be better to do phlebotomy from abroad or from India?
  17. What is the procedure for taking up student visa to go abroad for doing higher studies?
  18. What is the procedure to study MS abroad? I am interested in doing MS in abroad -- [Most Discussed]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?