10th September 2015, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for an Education Loan of Rs. 9 Lacs to study in Newzealand?

Sir
I am 12th student and want to get an education loan of Rs. 9 Lacs for my further studies in Newzealand. Please tell me how I can apply for an Education Loan?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for an Education Loan of Rs. 9 Lacs to study in Newzealand? -- [New]
  2. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  3. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 12 Lacs to study in Newzealand if my father doesn't have Income Tax file? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Should I apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS in Abroad if managed Rs. 10 Lacs?
  5. Banks cannot sponsor Education Loan more than Rs.10 Lacs? Possibility to do Pilot Training Course which costs Rs.20 Lacs?
  6. Eligibility to apply for Education Loan of Rs. 3 Lacs for study B.Pharmacy?
  7. How can I apply for Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs if already taken Rs 15 Lacs against Property?
  8. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 12 Lacs if taking Personal Loan of Rs. 1 Lacs and having Credit card bill of Rs. 1 Lacs?
  9. Should I apply for Education Loan in Financial Institution to study MS in Germany if the amount is above Rs. 20 Lacs?
  10. Possibility to get Education Loan of Rs. 12 Lacs to study in Abroad for a candidate who has taken Personal Loan and having Credit Card with HDFC Salary Bank Account?
  11. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 24 Lacs to study MS in Germany?
  12. Which Bank provides Education Loan of Rs. 45 Lacs to study MBBS in US? Requirements to apply?
  13. How can I apply to get Education Loan of Rs. 6.5 Lacs to study MBA being an Orphan?
  14. Can I get Bank Education Loan to study Diploma in Business(Advanced) Level 6 in Newzealand?
  15. How can I get Education Loan of Rs. 22 Lacs to study MS in USA if Bank sanctioned only Rs. 20 Lacs?
  16. How can I apply to get Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS in University of Bristol?
  17. Which Bank sponsored Education Loan of Rs. 18 Lacs to study MS in India? Documents required to apply?
  18. Can I get Education Loan of Rs. 5.75 Lacs to study MBA and for Internship which cost Rs. 90000?
29th November 2015, 11:47 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for an Education Loan of Rs. 9 Lacs to study in Newzealand?

Procedure to apply for education loan :

- You need to approach the nearby bank with the prospectus of the concerned institute.
- Make sure you also take the admission letter of the concerned institute with you.
- Have a discussion with the branch manager concerning the education loan.
- Get to know the details of education loan, terms and conditions and the norms you need to follow.
- If there is positive response from the bank, proceed further otherwise approach different bank.
- Follow the instructions of the bank, complete all formalities to get your education loan sanctioned.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?