14th January 2016, 08:48 AM
Unregistered

Is there any management courses available to do abroad through GRE?

Hello,

I have done B.tech in computer science and having 2 yrs experience in MNC in the same field.I want to go for management courses. what are are management courses which are available through GRE. their names and respective university??

Related Questions:
  1. Which management course should I take to study in abroad? Will GRE provide me the bulk of courses and scholarships? Percentage required in TYBMS to be applicable for TOEFL, GRE?
  2. List courses related to QA and Testing to study in MS through GRE in Abroad? Universities offering through GRE?
  3. List of courses related to QA and Testing to study in MS through GRE in Abroad? Which universities consider GRE score?
  4. Possibility to study MBA in Abroad through GRE?
  5. Which course to take after completion of graduation in BMS? Will GRE provide me scholarship?
  6. Can I apply for GRE to pursue M.Tech in Abroad? Importance of GRE?
  7. Is it beneficial to prepare for GRE to study in Abroad?
  8. How much score is needed in GRE to study in Abroad? Pattern of GRE?
  9. Universities offering chemistry course in abroad? How much to be scored in GRE to get these courses?
  10. Procedure to study in Abroad through GRE? Eligibility to appear in GRE for B.Tech student?
  11. Which exam I should write to do MS in abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Courses available to study in Post Graduation in Abroad through GRE and TOEFL?
  13. Selection procedure after qualifying GRE to study MS in Abroad?
  14. Can I study MS in Abroad through GATE scorecard if not qualify in GRE?
  15. What are the chances of going abroad for further studies after BAMS?
  16. Procedure to study in Abroad through GRE?
  17. Courses available to study for B.Tech(Metallurgical & Materials Engineering) 3rd year student in Abroad through GRE and TOEFL? List of universities for admission?
  18. Whether TOFEL-GRE is necessary for pursuing higher education in abroad?
14th January 2016, 10:43 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any management courses available to do abroad through GRE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,

I have done B.tech in computer science and having 2 yrs experience in MNC in the same field.I want to go for management courses. what are are management courses which are available through GRE. their names and respective university??
You have done B.Tech in Computer Science so you are eligible for Management course but you must qualify in GMAT exam.

GMAT stands for Graduate Management Admission Test is conducted by Graduate management council.

There are no specific eligibility criteria for GMAT Test. This examination is open for all candidates who are willing to pursue higher degree in abroad.

The GMAT exam consists of four sections :-

1. Analytical writing assessment
2. Integrated reasoning
3. Quantitative
4. Verbal
14th January 2016, 09:55 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any management courses available to do abroad through GRE?

No, you cannot get admission in Management course through GRE examination score. To get admission in Management course, you must have a valid GMAT score. GMAT is an International MBA entrance examination which is conducted by GMAC for candidates who are interested to pursue MBA course in Abroad Universities. Along with GMAT examination, you must have to appear in TOEFL/IELTS examinations. By reporting GMAT and TOEFL/IELTS examinations scores, you can apply for admission to MBA course in Abroad Universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?