21st March 2017, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

Can I go abroad for studies after studying from NIOS?

Hi, I am preparing for my NIOS exam 10th 2017 and I have to know that certified. Can I go to abroad of India. Please tell?

26th March 2017, 05:01 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I go abroad for studies after studying from NIOS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I am preparing for my NIOS exam 10th 2017 and I have to know that certified. Can I go to abroad of India. Please tell?

Yes, you can go abroad for studies after studying from NIOS board. The NIOS is a recognized board, so students can apply for higher studies in abroad universities. You can study in some universities whereas in other universities they required full time education for admission. You can find the eligibility details in the university websites. Apart from school education, you have to clear the English proficiency test like TOEFL / IELTS for getting admission in abroad universities. You can contact the universities for admission through e-mail or can contact the educational consultants available for this purpose. The consultancies will help you to get admission and visa in overseas universities.
29th July 2019, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I go abroad for studies after studying from NIOS?

Is 12th open is valid for abroad
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?