18th March 2018, 01:39 AM
Unregistered

Course structure & duration of MSc(Organisational Psychology) in UNICAF University?

I just want to know the structure of the course, named, MSc(Organisational Psychology) which is offered in UNICAF University. Kindly let me know about the course duration also.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply to study MSc(Organisational Psychology) in UNICAF University?
  2. Can I pay course fee of MSc(Organisational Psychology) in EMI mode to UNICAF University?
  3. Eligibility to get admission in UNICAF University for MSc(Organisational Psychology) course?
  4. Entrance exam to study MSc(Organisational Psychology) in UNICAF University?
  5. How to do Ph.D in Psychology & Mental Health after MA in Psychology? What is the fee structure and duration to do it? List of universities providing this course in Hyderabad?
  6. How to become a psychologist? what are the degrees to be completed? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Course structure and duration of PhD(Counselling Psychology) in Don Bosco University?
  8. Detailed information, eligibility criteria, fee structure and duration of Counselling Psychology Diploma course?
  9. Course structure and duration of PhD(Counselling Psychology) in Mother Teresa Women's University?
  10. What is the fee structure and duration taken for completing Masters in Psychology?
  11. Course structure & duration of BS(Web Design & Development) in Full Sail University?
  12. Course structure & duration of BS(Physics) in McMurry University?
  13. Is it a right decision to go for MA in Psychology (Correspondence course) after graduating in B.A in Economics? Fee structure, course duration and future job prospects?
  14. Course structure & duration of BS(Applied Mathematics) in University of Pittsburgh Bradford?
  15. Course structure and duration of MS(Civil & Environmental Engineering) in The George Washington University? -- [New]
  16. Is MA Psychology course offered in Delhi University?
  17. MA in Psychology after B.A in English Literature? MA in English literature along with diploma in Psychology? Duration of diploma course?
  18. Certificate diploma course in counseling and guidance from DU after PG in Psychology from RU?
22nd May 2018, 02:10 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure & duration of MSc(Organisational Psychology) in UNICAF University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I just want to know the structure of the course, named, MSc(Organisational Psychology) which is offered in UNICAF University. Kindly let me know about the course duration also.

The course structure of MSc Organizational Psychology in UNICAF University is given below:

Workplace Psychology
Organizational Communication
External Communications Management
Organizational Leadership
Organizational Culture Management
Project and Research Management
Dissertation

Duration of the MSc Organizational Psychology at UNICAF University is 18 months to 24 months. The UNICAF University website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?