6th July 2016, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

Can I study M.Tech in Biomedical Engineering in USA through F1 visa after completion of Biotechnology?

Hello sir, I am studying Biotechnology in India. Can I study M.Tech in Biomedical Engineering in USA through F1 visa after completion of Biotechnology?

Related Questions:
  1. Can i study M.Tech (Biomedical Engineering) in USA through f1 visa?
  2. How can i opt for M.Tech Biomedical Engingeering through f1 visa?
  3. Am I eligible to get visa to study in USA if I have scored 60% marks in 12th?
  4. Eligibility for Mtech, MTech(Res), Phd in streams like Biotechnology/Biomedical Engineering after Qualifying GATE? I am B.Pharm. student -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Chances to get education loan before issuing F1 visa of USA?
  6. Mtech in Biomedical Engineering after Btech in Industrial Biotechnology?
  7. List of best universities in USA to study MS after degree in Automobile? Procedure to get study visa of USA?
  8. How can I get Visa to study in USA? Where should I apply?
  9. Courses related to Biotechnology available to study in USA for M.Sc postgraduate?
  10. Can I do Biomedical Enginering if I do PCB? Best institutes for Biomedical Engineering? Qualifications required for Biomedical Engineering?
  11. Will I have to apply for study visa if already have work visa of USA to study MS Computer Science from University of Florida? -- [New]
  12. Is it possible to pursue biotechnology course in higher studies after completion of biomedical course?
  13. Isn't IIT the right institute to study Biomedical Engineering? Best Biomedical Engineering Institutes in India?
  14. Am I allowed to complete my engineering in US with H4 Visa?
  15. How can I get Student Visa to study BS(Computer Engineering) in USA?
  16. Procedure for Visa to apply in USA after BDS?
  17. Can I get Student Visa to study in USA with 5.5. Bands in IELTS?
  18. Eligibility, scholarship, Visa procedure and exam details about PhD in Biotechnology from USA?
11th July 2016, 12:34 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study M.Tech in Biomedical Engineering in USA through F1 visa after completion of Biotechnology?

Yes, definitely you can study M.Tech in Biomedical Engineering course in USA through F1 Visa after completion of your Biotechnology course in India. But, you must have secured admission in M.Tech (Biomedical Engineering) course in any of the US university then, you are eligible to apply for F1 Visa. You need to show an Admission letter (i20) as a proof that you got admission in US university while attending Visa Interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?