25th February 2018, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

Can I study MBBS in Abroad through USMLE? Detailed information about USMLE?

Sir, I am studying in 12th PCB. I have taken Medical field and want to extend my study in Medical. In India there is very high competition so I want to visit Abroad for my education. I have heard about USMLE entrance exam. Is this exam helping me to fulfill my need? I want to know about this entrance exam.

2nd April 2018, 09:17 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study MBBS in Abroad through USMLE? Detailed information about USMLE?

USMLE stands for United States Medical Licensing Examination. USMLE is a three-step exam series that is required for anyone who wants to practice medicine in the United States(US). The first two steps of the series are typically taken while a student is still in medical school, while the third step takes place after graduation.

Yes, this exam will help you to fulfil your dream to study MBBS in US. You can appear in the exam after passing class 12 in Science stream with PCB or PCMB.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?