3rd March 2018, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about OMAT? List of universities offering MBBS program through OMAT?

Can somebody give me the details of OMAT? I am a 12th student studying Biology. I want to study MBBS but not in India. So, I want to appear in OMAT. But I don’t know any information about this exam. Also I want to know if I qualify in OMAT which universities is there for my admission in MBBS?

2nd April 2018, 08:56 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information about OMAT? List of universities offering MBBS program through OMAT?

Information about OMAT:

>>OMAT is a acronym of Overseas Medical Admission Test conducted by Saraswati Online to enable Indian , Nepalese, Bangladeshi students to study MBBS in Chinese Institutions. The minimum educational qualification required to appear in the exam is class 10+2 exam pass in Science Stream with PCB or PCMB.

Universities which accept OMAT scorecard to give MBBS admissions are listed below.

>>Wuhan University
>>Zhejiang University
>>Ningbo University
>>China Medical University
>>Sichuan University
>>Guangxi Medical University
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?