25th November 2016, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

Which college will be best from safety point of view for girls in Russia to study MBBS course? List of such colleges where Indian students are studying more than other colleges?

Hello sir, My daughter is studying in 12th with PCB group. I want to admit her in a medical college of Russia for MBBS course. Please tell me which college will be best from safety point of view of girl or list of such colleges where Indian students are studying more than other colleges?

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges offering MS program in Russia? Expenses to study MS in Russia?
  2. List of universities offering MBBS course in Russia
  3. Why many candidates visit Abroad to study MBBS if there are many reputed colleges in India?
  4. Procedure for admission in MBBS colleges at Russia, China and Poland?
  5. List of best colleges in London to study MD course
  6. What is the duration of Obstetrics and Gynecology MD course? I am studying MBBS in Russia
  7. List medical colleges in abroad for studying MBBS degree? Are there any colleges in abroad affiliated by Indian Universities?
  8. Procedure for doing P.G course in India for students with foreign MBBS degrees?
  9. How to study MBBS in Russia?
  10. List of colleges available in UK and USA to study MBBS course with fee structure
  11. List of colleges Russia and admission procedurefor MDS? How to get education loan from SBI, Chauhatta, Patna?
  12. Which college is best in India to study Post Graduate Diploma in Health and Safety Management course from placement point of view?
  13. Procedure to apply for MBBS with scholarship in Russia? -- [New]
  14. List of colleges in Mumbai for MBBS or other science education at affordable fee structure -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Pattern of entrance exam to study MBBS in Russia for a candidate of USA? Whether shifting from USA to Russia is easily adjustable?
  16. Can i apply for education loan for studying MBBS in Russia?
  17. Colleges which offer M.Pharmacy course in Russia to a candidate who has secured 6 Bands in IELTS?
  18. How to study MBBS after scoring 185 cutoff in 12th exam? List of the colleges where I can do MBBS?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?